• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5275 Players Online
  • 2385 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Another Block Hunt flex

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by mean guys are smelly, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So one time in a block hunt game, I was hiding as there were way too many hunters for me to go out and fight, as more hunters would see and join in.

Then, at 2.1 minutes of hunting time left, a hunter found me, so I rushed out of the building and tried to kill him, then he got me real low on health, so I decided to go away and I ran, and ran, and ran, but I couldn't lose him, a few hunters were chasing me too.

Then, I ran for so long I won as they couldn't catch me as I was too fast and won the game.

For this reason of course I get on the podium.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    Dad, Munero, mab8400 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Thread moved to Block Hunt.

Hey,

Just wanted to chime in here and remind you about creating threads outside of the Help section, considering I gave you a rundown on it the other day. You can refer to my response on your previous thread and I do recommend reading it. If you create a thread in the Help section, that means you are asking a question or looking for assistance from a community or staff member about something. If you don't require help, you'll need to consider what forum your thread is best suited to. In this case, you're starting a discussion about a Block Hunt game, so it only makes sense it would go in the Block Hunt forum. Like I mentioned in the other thread, just navigate to that particular forum via the main page and click "Post New Thread" in the top right.

Normally I would just move the thread and send an alert, but I thought you might like some further clarification considering you're continuing to post threads in the Help section after being guided on how to do so elsewhere. The Help section is the most straightforward one out there and you only need to ask yourself whether it's a question or not to know if it goes in there. Remember you're always free to message me or another member of forums staff if you need more information about this.

Sounds like an interesting story - I've seen a lot of Block Hunt wins go like this. It must have been pretty insane to have all those Hunters running after you and having to maneuver around them. I love to use the strategy in any game of outrunning my opponents as it can get tedious just sitting around and waiting. I find it a lot more exciting to be actively running and in action.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    Grant138 and Paladise like this.
  3. This post already got moved to a different forum by the staff, but yes, it's boring just sitting around waiting to win

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  4. Oh my god you are so skilled and good at this game, I have never seen something similar. Teach me how to do this

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    FluteVegetables, a0_Oe and Nicodami like this.
  5. It's super simple

1. get a hyper axe (bow spam hunters)

2. hide

3. fight a hunter if they come to you

4. if they are too skilled, run away and use your hyper axe for a speed boost

Your done!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
    Grant138 and Paladise like this.
  6. Congrats!

Like you, when I am a hider I try to get the hyper axe right off the bat when the game first starts and the hunters are released. Then I find a good hiding spot where I can just chill for a while until my team either wins or a hunter finds me, in which case I try to either fight him off or make a run for it.

There are so many places to hide on all the maps and even the most obvious spots can get you a win. The biggest risk about hiding in plain sight is if a radar hunter runs past you, in which case you've got to either run or fight (unless they don't notice you). I tend to use the shocking hider kit because if you're caught hiding you can temporarily stun the hunter and then make a quick break for it. From my personal experience, the shocking ability combined with the hyper axe will usually guarantee you'll be able to escape from the hunters unless you get unlucky or are being chased by multiple hunters.

Anyways, that pretty much sums it up!

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    • Trolling
    how do i become that good? im new just bought minecraft

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  7. mab8400 lol <3 anyone who plays enough block hunt would know who you are

Posted Aug 7, 2020
    mab8400 and FluteVegetables like this.
  8. Lmfao

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  9. oh mykgor!!!! how do I be good at block hint liek you!!1)2(:7 :)))) i want kill and live through game!

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  10. LMFAoo

Posted Aug 7, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  11. You guys are hysterical

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  12. OH MY GOD! You're soooo good at this game! Can you please help me to get some wins? I'm new to Block Hunt and have no idea how to win!
    am a big fan!!!!111
    I also would like to get kills as a hider, but I hide as a pot... can I kill hunters as a pot??

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  13. Here are a few ways to win:
    1. get good at bow spamming
    2. bow spam hunters
    3. get hyper axe
    4. show them who's boss!
    5. keep killing them if they come after you

As a pot:
    you can kill hunters as anything, but here's a ranking list from easiest to hardest to use to kill hunters
    Easiest
    Chicken
    Pot
    Pig
    Sheep
    Cow
    Any solid block (e.g. haybale, pumkin, melon, etc)

hope it helps =)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 9, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  14. What's this blockhunt game and how to plays. It remidns me of Gatty's Prop Hint and I wish to make freinds plaese tache me to be gaemesr

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    CZArkolan and FluteVegetables like this.
  15. Block hunt is hide and seek, it's where you become an animal/block and try to hide in the environment, or if you're brave enough, shoot hunters using a bow to upgrade your axe, then use your axe to finish them off

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  16. What about ocelot? Is it good for killing hunters???

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  17. nah ocelot is bad. Use horse instead it's super OP!!1!!!!

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  18. Oh, I didn't know you can use a horse in Block Hunt! I have to try it out! Are you faster as a horse? Or you still have the normal speed?

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  19. as a horse you're about twice as fast and you can jump 3 blocks high.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.