• 213 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2762 Players Online
  • 2549 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

annoying mouse

Discussion in 'Technology' started by sqaghett, May 15, 2022.

1. This doesnt really have anything to do with mineplex, just minecraft windows 10 edition. but i decided to post this here since pretty much all i do on windows 10 is mineplex and idk where else to post it. basically my mouse is really difficult to control and feels like its lagging behind. it feels sluggish whereas java it feels so smooth and snappy. while its still fun to play, it makes it really hard to compete with other good players, hindering my experience. i tried turning vsync on and off, changing my sensitivity, and using a different mouse, but none of it has worked. if anyone knows something that could help pls tell me, thanks in advance :).

Posted May 15, 2022
  2. Yeah while u were gone we got some updates where the game just started having awful input delay. I don't understand how stuff like that gets past whatever testing happens. Playing anything above 1.16 isn't good, but I hear some people just don't have a problem with it and I don't understand how.

Posted May 15, 2022
  3. They probably added it in as a feature to balance windows 10 players
    They probably added it as a feature to balance windows 10 players. thanks for letting me know, at least im not insane. do you have a link to download an older update anywhere? send me on discord

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 15, 2022
  4. "project star" is a version switcher for bedrock, search "Minecraft windows 10 project star discord" and join the server and download the launcher. its perfectly safe and well known in the community,

Posted May 15, 2022
    sqaghett likes this.