• 1300 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3879 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Annoying glitch

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Gummybeargamer1!!, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:37 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi so I have noticed that hair and other things are not part of your skin this really annoying and needs to be sorted I know that staff know about this but it needs to be sorted asap. thanks for reading have a nice day or night wherever you are in the world bobye

Posted Feb 14, 2020 at 3:37 PM
  2. hey!
    with the bringing back of skins on bedrock, the second layer of the skin is glitched. hopefully this will be fixed soon :)

Posted Feb 14, 2020 at 3:40 PM
  3. thanks for your help I have also noticed sometimes skins have no animation like you said this will be sorted soon thanks for your help you replied very fast and because you was very friendly im gonna follow you also please vote on my pole for master builders also I am a group vote herehttps://www.mineplex.com/threads/master-builders-group-recruiting.97404/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 14, 2020 at 3:56 PM
  4. Yo!
    As you stated above, our Development team is aware of the issue(s) regarding skins on Bedrock. However, this is not the place to report bugs/issues, you'd need to do that in the official bug reporting area which can be found here -> www.mineplex.com/bugs. As your concern has been addressed, I'll be locking this but if you have any follow up questions feel free to message me.

~Thread Locked
    -Concern Addressed

Posted Feb 14, 2020 at 4:41 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.