• 1603 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8482 Players Online
  • 6879 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

animal show n tell <3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rainyaphrodite, Apr 8, 2020.

Tags:
?

dogs or cats?

1. cats

2. dogs

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've seen a lil bit of negativity on here recently, so why not cheer everyone up a lil bit? I think it would be awesome if we all show off our pets or facts about our favorite animals in this thread. Photos are optional of course!

Here, I'll start:
    I have 6 dogs, crazy right? I have my Husky, Meeko, 2 mutt sisters, Butter & Hazel, a German Shepherd / Great Dane mix, Trixie, a Golden Retriever, Daisy, and my big old Weimaraner, Blu.
    Meeko (husky), and Trixie (germ. shep.), are definitely my favorites. Trixie is our newest and youngest baby, shes about 4 years old and was my service dog for a little over a year before we had to early retire her from lack of work motivation, she still always helps me out tho :) Meeko loves Trixie, they always fight like siblings and Trix loves to help him break out of his line in the yard so he can jump the fence.

https://imgur.com/a/ZMXXsBX
    In the link is photos of them all if anybody is interested, I hope it makes you happy! Stay safe everybody, I'm excited to hear all about your furry or not so furry friends <3

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    ShipshapeMC, V3riity and xGetRekted like this.
  2. this is a dumb post

Posted Apr 8, 2020,
    Last edited May 16, 2020
  3. Howdy!

Hey, I just wanted to talk about my pets! I don't live with any of my pets at the moment, but some of them are being taken care of by my close family in the meantime. I have an orange-colored tabby cat who happens to only have 3 legs. Back in 2013/2014 (I cannot remember which), at the back of the house where I lived, there was an outside air conditioning unit. One day, when I was playing outside, I noticed some meowing noise. I then ran inside and yelled for my mother. Once I got her attention she went outside and found where the cats were. They were kittens, and they were underneath of the air conditioning unit. My mother took a little tote and I began to help her with the kittens. However, one in particular had a broken leg. We drove to the local veterinary hospital with all of the kittens. After the kittens were all checked up by a veterinarian, we brought them home. Alex, stayed overnight and his back-right leg was amputated. A few days afterwards, we took the rest of the kittens to my uncle, who took care of them for a whole year, before giving them away. We adopted Alex.

As for any concerns about Alex, he is fine. He gets around very well just like a normal cat. It just looks funny when he walks. He is a loving and compassionate animal. Alex regularly snuggles with my dog Bella, and my kitten, Yoda.

My dog Bella, for what seemed like the longest of times, had a severe issue as well. My family started noticing that Bella happened to have a sort of "Dog-Eczema". She consistently was scratching herself. Anyways, long story short, last week she finally was taken to the veterinarian and is now taking medication to stop this disease. Bella is a "Maltipoodle" or a Maltese and Poodle mix, and her fur has a black-gray color.

Thanks for anybody who read through my stories.

Keep playing Mineplex.

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Wiz2K and xGetRekted like this.
  4. My parents are divorced and I have one dog at my dads, and one at my moms. The dog at my dads name is Nikka, she is 7 years old, she's a muggle (bulldog and a beagle) and she will destroy any toy that is given to her. On the inside she is a softie, and very lovable. On my moms side my dog is a pip-squeak, his name is Gabe and he is 9 pounds. Now he's isn't a puppy despite looking like a puppy for his whole life, he is 4 years old. He is the cutest dog i've ever seen and I don't think I will find a dog cuter. I also used to have a lizard, but it died of old age! Interesting looking at all these pets people have!

Have a good day!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  5. I have 3 dogs currently. One is a border collie, the other is a husky/german shepherd mix, and the other one is a beagle. They all get along great and are separated by a ~1 year age difference. I've had 6 dogs in my lifetime and I will always pick dogs over cats haha.
    That's very interesting that you have a muggle! I've never seen or heard of one before. Is she more like a bulldog or more like a beagle (size-wise)?

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Dacked likes this.
  6. Honestly I'm not to sure, she seems like she is in between the sizes. Her face is a bulldog face, but the rest of her body is like a beagle. She can jump really high, run super fast, and can tear through toys.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    YoungSavage220 likes this.
  7. Yea it seems like she really is about 50 50 haha. I bet she's really cute though!

Posted Apr 11, 2020
    Dacked likes this.