• 1530 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8030 Players Online
  • 6500 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Animal Crossing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TherealAntic3, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Hey everyone! I am just wondering, what are all your opinion on the new Animal Crossing? I personally think it is really cool and fun even if I don't have it. I hope I get it soon! What do yall think? Yea or Nah?

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  2. I havent played it, but it looks really funny and I enjoy watching it if the streamer is entertaining. There is a lot of stuff to work with content wise on that game for content creators.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  3. I haven't played it and probably won't play it, but I can see why people find it fun to play. Seems entertaining with a lot of cool stuff to do.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  4. I've been playing Animal Crossing ever since it came out on the Wii and I've fallen in love with the franchise. I recently bought Animal Crossing New Horizons and the game is amazing!! The graphics are so beautiful and my favorite thing about the series has to be the villagers that get to live on your town/island. I currently have Agnes, Biff, Celia, Puddles, Alfonzo, and Pietro. All of them are such lovely characters and even watching them do little things like sing, fish, or talk to one and other is just so cute! I hope to find new villagers that can live on my island so that it can be populated and overall make the Animal Crossing experience 100x better. Additionally, all of the bugs, fish, and fossils you can collect and put in the museum is awesome. I like to show off my hard work to other players and just being able to complete the museum will be an incredible achievement. In the future, I hope to create fountains by my house, pathways for all the houses and even structure the shape of the island. Overall, a very fun game and like Minecraft, there are endless things you can do in Animal Crossing.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  5. never been into animal crossing but by looking at the trailer and what other people have said about it, I'm convinced to get it. only problem is switch games are expensive as hell, 92$ for a game I might not even like lol

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  6. Yea, it is a big risk to buy a Nintendo game lol. I bought a certain game once and I did not even like it, That was a lot of money down the drain lol.

NEWS JUST IN!! I am getting Animal Crossing!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  7. cc @skarm @nolawn

I SPENT $60 ON A GAME TO BE IN DEBT TO A RACCOON??? Yes, yes I did. I bought my switch right when I came out, so for retail price I think it was fine to pay for, but when they are reselling for twice their MSRP, I don't think that you should pay for a switch for it. However, if you already have a Switch to play it on and can just get the digital version without paying any markups, I'd say to buy it since I've been having a blast on it.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    nolawn and ShipshapeMC like this.
  8. Hey,
    I haven't looked into Animal Crossing at all, really, but my family purchased the game a bit ago. They seem to enjoy the game from what I have seen and what they told me. If I try it out, I can let you know what I think about it :o

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Error3, BankOfAtlas and Sleick_97 like this.
  9. Imagine being in half a million bells in debt to an obese racoon...

Oh my god the game is amazing xD I like most of my islanders (not you Jambette) and I've played the stalk market. As of right now I have spent 1,200,000 bells on a crown, and I had to buy another room for my house because my money barely fits in my inventory. Who uses ABD anyway?

Ah-hem.. It's really fun and if anyone else here plays, I'd love to meet up! DM me and maybe I could visit your islands :D

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  10. Who still remembers the animations and fan arts about the doom slayer and Isabel ?

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  11. This may or may not be a somewhat unpopular opinion but I really don't enjoy it as much as I did New Leaf(3DS) or City Folk(Wii). There seems to be quite a lot of things that were cut from the game entirely such as the Cafe or the Art museum. Half the special characters seem to be cut from the game as well, same with the Gyroids. I would say if you have never played an Animal Crossing game before and want to try New Horizons but you don't have the money to get it, try out New Leaf instead.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.