• 988 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6362 Players Online
  • 5374 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Android or iOS?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by anon192, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Personally I use an Android. It has more to offer in terms of software (rooting and custom ROMs) and it is more free.

People mainly dislike android due to camera quality, but since when was android responsible for its hardware? That's up to the individual phone company.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  2. I personally think iOS is better especially when playing on an iPad.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  3. I currently use Android just because that's what I was introduced to first, but I am willing to try out IOS as it would be a new experience. I think Android is fine when it comes to quality and I haven't really seen any flaws in it, to be honest.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    WeirdoFish and anon192 like this.
  4. B3N

B3N

I use iOS. I’ve never used Android before but I’d be down to try it.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  5. I've always used IOS, so I have no choice but to say, IOS.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    anon192 and Styxkiller03 like this.
  6. I've never seen an Android before or have ever used one, so I'm just going to go with IOS.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  7. I agree that Android has more to offer in terms of software, but I'll always gravitate towards IOS. Apple devices, in my opinion, are just more aesthetically pleasing.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    WeirdoFish, anon192 and Truthhs like this.
  8. Like a lot of others, I use IOS. I've just always liked Apple devices, and it's what I've used all my life. I don't really like Android devices, and I believe IOS is just the way to go. IOS is seemingly better in my opinion, and I'll always have a knack for them. I don't think I would ever resort to using an android device unless I absolutely had to, as I prefer IOS a lot more. Maybe sometime in the future I'll try an Android device out, but I'm not sure. Right now, I'll just stick to IOS.​

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  9. I'd definitely have to go with iOS. My first ever phone was an Android and I hated it, I then switched to Apple and I love it, I just love their products. I get why people dislike them but honestly, I have simple needs and I love Apple because their products are clean, reliable (from my experiences) and fast. Having also owned an Android in the past, there's also no arguing that iPhones are way more intuitive and user-friendly.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  10. I actually disagree that iOS products are more intuitive or user friendly. I've used both before and I found the iPhones to not be intuitive at all whereas the Android models were much more reliable, intuitive, and understandable. Further, Samsung and other companies that rely on Android attempt to scam the consumer way less than Apple does, and that factor cannot be ignored. Additionally, Android has way more customizability and allows the user to dictate their experience, whereas with iOS it's more of a "my way or the highway" from Apple. And you know? I'll gladly take the highway in that case.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
  11. I’m to used to apple to ever go back to android , how can you cope without FaceTime hahaha

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    anon192 likes this.
  12. I use an android for the customization. The ability to use launchers like nova launcher and icon packs is what keeps me on android. I also like the choice I get with brands, I use a google phone and a samsung tablet without any issues. I've even switched brands before and all my data transfers without an issue including purchases on the play store.

I will say iOS has advantages, mainly the apple watch and iPad. Wear OS is terrible, and there really aren't many android tablets left. I can see why people use iOS, but it is too limited for me.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    anon192 and Loofii like this.
  13. I think Android is better but I have always had apple. Im just used to the software and my family plan with apple and Android doesnt have that.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    anon192 likes this.
  14. Good evening, 0neness!

While I have tried out both Android and iOS, I would have to defiantly have to say iOS. I believe the Modern look of most Apple Products is the part that I'm attracted to. Not only that, but I would have to say that it's more up to date with the most recent technology while Android isn't.

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 2, 2020

15. Most certainly iOS due it's security, privacy and ease of use.​

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    anon192 likes this.
  16. Hello,

I personally use android because it's easier to use and do writing features (using a pen to write on your phone as if you are drawing or taking notes). I used to like iOS, but it's too complicated to me.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  17. android because apple likes copying off android a lot lol

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  18. I prefer iOS because most app creators create for the Apple Store. I have an Android and it’s pretty sturdy. Wish I had more space on both.

when it comes down to it, Android seems better if you know what you’re doing, because it gives you so much more freedom to improve the device and make it your own, while iOS is harder to customize but simple for those (like me) who don’t know much about all of that.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    FluteVegetables and anon192 like this.
  19. I prefer iOS all the way because it's easier for me to browse what I'm doing. I know I love Android, but iOS is always my top choice.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    anon192 and NothinButNet like this.
  20. Heres my input

Apple is the better product with better messaging and communication software. However they don’t allow any customization with settings like android does.

For gaming I would rather have an android phone because it has lots of ways you can customize and mod games

I have an apple phone though and I think it’s a better product.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    xGetRekted and anon192 like this.