• 76 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 885 Players Online
  • 809 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official An update & events schedule from Community Management!

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Aug 9, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

For those of you who haven’t read this month’s newsletter (you totally should by the way), you wouldn’t know that Community Management has planned out an event season that’ll last for the next 3 months! We'll be hosting 3-4 events a month that are a mix of Bedrock, Java & Forums so that everyone can be included in the fun. This new season started off with the Mineplex Oscars and will last until the end of October, tournaments will also be sprinkled in along the way! Down below, you'll find a list of events planned for the next few months, keep in mind some of them don't have set dates yet due to our busy schedules so make sure you keep an eye out for announcements!

August
    Speed Builders Tournament [Bedrock]

Are you good at building? Come join us for our first ever Bedrock Speed Builders Tournament. Each round will be 1v1, with the player who has the lowest average build time over 10-25 rounds moving to the next round. And of course, winners of the final brackets will be rewarded with some awesome prizes!

Date: Mid-late August/September, TBA

Gladiators' Paradise [Java]
    As a mercenary, fighting to live and living to fight is your unavoidable fate. In all sorts of PVP games, you will get the chance to show off your best moves. Take up arms and prepare your battle cry, because only one will emerge victorious!

Date: August 20
    September
    Back To School Special [Java]

School sucks. No one wants to celebrate the end of summer, but you know what we’re going to do? Play a bunch of super fun games to ease the pain of having to go back to the daily grind of homework, tests, and mean teachers who don’t let you sleep in class.

Date: September 3rd

Blast to the Past [Java]

Over the years the event team has created a lot of awesome maps, fun storylines, and whacky game mode combinations. For this event, we’ll take a trip down memory lane and explore some of these past events! Have a secret love for build my thing? How about Parkour battles? We’ll be playing a variety of these old classics so make sure to join us!

Date: Early September, TBA

CHAOS! At Mineplex [Java]
    OP Games, multiple potion effects, one tap items, knockback 100+ items, and multiple blocks in multiple game modes so you can cover the whole map to your desire. Whatever happens, goes around here!

Date: September 17th at 5pm EST

Nature’s Grasp [Java]
    You wake up in a town overgrown by nature. In order to find out what happened, you need to make your way through a city-sized maze, solve redstone puzzles, beat tricky parkour, and more! This map has been in the works since 2018, so make sure you don't miss out on the fun!

Date: Mid-September, TBA

Miners’ Fantasy [Java]
    Grab your shovel and pickaxe, it's exploration time! Come join us for various mining adventures, as well as the release of a brand new Event Map, where you're put against other players in a free-for-all match beneath the ground. Locate and uncover long-lost treasure along the way in order to help you survive, and don't let any miner problems stop ya!

Date: Late September, TBA
    October
    Spooktober Part I [Java]

It’s time to get spooky! Celebrate Halloween all month long with us and join in on the thrilling adventures of our iconic characters we’ve created in the past. Will GOON make an appearance? Willow The Witch? Vladimir The Vampire? You’ll have to tune in to find out!

Date: October 1st

Bounty Hunters [Java]
    Hunt the player with a bounty on them. Get the final blow/kill on them and claim their bounty! But, wait.. you're now the target for claiming the last bounty! Everyone wants your bounty now and they made it higher than the last! What did you get yourself into???

Date: October 16th

Spooktober Part II [Java]
    Spooktober continues and concludes with an epic ending to our spooky story. Celebrate Halloween by wearing your favorite costume and watching the mysterious story unfold through epic games on Mineplex. Tricks and or Treats may occur. Beware!

Date: October 29th

This is our plan for right now, but we have more coming! Don’t worry Bedrock players, more events for you guys will be announced soon*. We’re so excited to be hosting again and we hope to see a ton of you at our upcoming events!

*Bedrock has very limited event hosting resources compared to Java. This makes it super difficult for us to plan unique events but we're planning on doing at least one lobby hangout event per month, as well as trying to sprinkle in more unique ideas when they come. Keep an eye out on the events channel in MPD & also the events section on the forums for event announcements.

Posted Aug 9, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 12, 2022
    wattywatty14, CatFan105 and Hazzer like this.
  2. P.S Event Assistance applications soon :gwen:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2022
  3. I'm very excited to help host some of these events... and I hope the community enjoys them as much as we do!

Posted Aug 9, 2022
  4. Nice, really looking forward to these events and I hope to make as many as I can. I think this will be really beneficial as people will be able to plan their schedules in advance for these events. I'm especially excited for the Spooktober stuff which isn't too long away now. Should be good fun, and thanks to everyone apart of CoM for this :)

Posted Aug 9, 2022
  5. We love to see it! I'm interested to see the return of Goon and Willow.
    :gwen:

Posted Aug 19, 2022
  6. i am going to riot if the staff don't somehow have ssm domination in that mps

Posted Aug 29, 2022