• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3770 Players Online
  • 3770 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

An Important decision

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by mitisel, Nov 21, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]
    I tought about this a lot, just, I think, that my old pixel art style feels better than my new style, so I decided to start drawing pixel art again, and oooh that's a big improvement.

Posted Nov 21, 2022
    danb76, CatFan105 and Widestsinger like this.
  2. I'm a fan of all your stuff, and this is no exception.

Posted Nov 21, 2022
    danb76 and Widestsinger like this.
  3. Looks amazing! I really like the far left one because of how you shaded in the purple and pink together so it looks like the "same" color! I think you made a good decision to come back to drawing pixel art and I can't wait to see what other kind of artwork you begin to post here! Good job!

Posted Nov 21, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  4. Looks, very nice!

Posted Nov 21, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  5. Cool Pixel Art

Posted Nov 21, 2022
  6. Big fan of the shading! I really like the one in the middle especially, the lighting looks really well-done!

Posted Nov 21, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  7. Hey Mitisel! Art style is such a huge decision for an artist because it decides how one will carry out their envisioned piece(s). I have always found myself to enjoy looking at your art, regardless of which style you use! You are talented for sure and I really like that you’re bringing back some pixel art. With that being said, this piece looks incredible and I think you did a fantastic job on shading here. My favorite out of the tree that are here is probably between the axolotl or creeper. Keep up the outstanding work and I look forward to possibly some more pixel art/art in general!

Posted Nov 21, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  8. Looks good! I love pixel art

Posted Nov 21, 2022
  9. Whether its pixel art or not, your art is always so calming and interesting to look at. Loving your stuff, keep it up :D

Posted Nov 21, 2022
  10. I absolutely love pixel art! Great to see that you are improving :)

Posted Nov 22, 2022
  11. Amazing! For one, I really like pixel art and two, the overall concept is really creative. As always, amazing work and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Posted Nov 22, 2022