• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

An assortment of Christmas games in one Mineplex Montage :)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Canickel :), Feb 10, 2020.

1. Hello everyone! I just started my new channel and I have been learning to
    make and wanting to make content like this for years! I just got my new editor (Sony Vegas)
    and want to make weekly videos! There is no need to subscribe or like any of my videos, but
    doing so will greatly help and show your support :)

--------

Here is my first video-- I recently uploaded another video which is funny so check that out if you can! :)

-------

(Please provide me constructive criticism for everything
    I do wrong, I love to create and develop new ideas and make my
    videos better along the way!)

Current Subscribers: 8!

(I know its not Christmas but just want to put this out on the forums :)

Posted Feb 10, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN and xGetRektedx like this.
  2. Awesome video! I definitely enjoyed watching this; as I wasn’t really playing Java at the time of these games, so it was very enjoyable to watch. Keep up the good work! When I get a chance to, I’ll make sure you have 9 instead of 10 subscribers!
    edit: 9 instead of 8 subscribers

Posted Feb 10, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 10, 2020
    Canickel :) likes this.
  3. Thank you so much! I also made a funny video the other day if you want to check it out; stay tuned I am releasing 'The Story of DanTDM: Documentary' and 'Cinematic PvP Montage' (<-- This video is amazing, I think you will like it!) Anyways thanks so much for the support :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 10, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  4. This is an outstanding video. I don’t personally have Java, but this video showed me a bit of what Java is like. I’d really like to see more content from you in the future. I think your work is great, and the thumbnail really adds to the video. Keep up the good work! ;)

Posted Feb 10, 2020
    Canickel :) and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  5. Thank you so much! I am uploading a wide variety of awesome content soon, so stay tuned :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 10, 2020
    xArcaneStorm likes this.
  6. Thanks everyone for the support :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2020