• 791 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7269 Players Online
  • 6478 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

An Among Us Project is about to built in Mineplex Survival

Discussion in 'Survival' started by NinjaMatt12, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Hallo! Its been a while, and as a gift for Mineplex, I wanted to do this Among Us Project and it will be amazing. It is not the ordinary Among Us but it will be Minecraft related! We have sections in this project. Mines, Crafting Area/Storage, End, Nether, and Garden! The map will be unclaimed so players can do tasks. Here are some tasks that can be added!
    Mines: Collect Coal(0/12)
    Mines: Collect Iron Ore
    Crafting Area: Smelt Iron
    Crafting Area: Make Iron Pickaxe
    Crafting Area: Arrange Items by Alphabet Order
    Crafting Area: Craft Shears
    Crafting Area: Remove Cobwebs(0/5)
    End: Collect Dragon Egg
    End: Pick Up Shulkers(0/2)
    Nether: Farm Netherwart
    Nether: Mine Quartz(0/6)
    Nether: Ignite Portal
    Garden: Bonemeal Grass(I actually discovered that the white dye that is made from bones is actually bone meal in disguise. Try making bone into white dye and place the dye into the grass in an unclaimed land and you will see!)
    Garden: Place Lily Pads
    And here are some possible sabatoges!
    Nether: Destroy Portal
    Garden: Burn Trees
    Crafting Area: Burn Area
    I am trying to think how to sabatoge lights but I will try to find out how.

Posted Feb 2, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  2. I have to say that this project is being built for the fourth time since in the past time, I've been actually making this project and people claimed and destroyed it. So, the amount of people will be lessened and there will be some rules.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  3. If the project wasn't claimed, players can now officially play it. Disable your tp and invite the friends you trust and make sure you and your friends don't claim it. Thsi game is for all players.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2021
  4. Yeah that wont work, sorry. People will claim it, it wont survive 3 days. Nothing you can do against that

Posted Feb 2, 2021
    Dopa and MaybeMulti like this.
  5. Fax this won’t survive (hah) less then a week. And there’s no way to do it without it being unclaimed so this is probably impossible

Posted Feb 2, 2021
    qxtz likes this.
  6. Welp, I am trying to find a way to make this possible

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2021
  7. You're brave. I'd love to help in a project like this. Even if it gets rebuilt again. Been on mineplex survival for a couple years now. I have tons of expirence and blocks. But sadly.... stuff like this gets ruined by others. But I'm still down to try. Find me AngelofDeath422 is my SN. I'm always off and on. Night time weekdays. Randonly weekends.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    NinjaMatt12 likes this.
  8. Just claim as you go. Finish one section, claim it. While yoh work on it (with others) if someone comes by, someone building claims it, then others can work on another section

Posted Feb 9, 2021
    NinjaMatt12 likes this.
  9. Plus, I could help...my username is the username on here

Posted Feb 9, 2021
  10. dude i can help you just make an xbox live group so people who want to join can easily contact you if something is happening

Posted Feb 10, 2021
  11. I don't have Xbox live

Posted Feb 10, 2021
  12. how do you play minecraft then??

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  13. Posted Feb 24, 2021
    chrris and james610 like this.
  14. Yah it would be gone before it starts lol

Posted Feb 24, 2021