• 961 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7187 Players Online
  • 6226 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed An Actual Profile System

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by user60385c711141a, Oct 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to be able to see my wins, my losses, my favorite game, the amount of gems I've earned, the amount of shards I've earned, and other things like that.

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  2. Hmm, yes I agree but with a score HUD on the left where you can see all that.

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  3. Hi there! This is obviously something that would benefit Mineplex as it would make keeping track of your stats very easily. Right now, you would have to get another player to tell you a few of these things to you. I would love to know how many wins I get for each gamemode so I know how close I am to a leaderboard, or just for the sake of keeping track of it. It is much more convenient to be able to look at these things yourself. Hopefully this feature does get added to bedrock in the future.

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  4. I think that this would be beneficial for all players, especially since this already exists on java. I’ve also wanted to view my statistics before but was unable to so I also hope that this gets implemented in the future!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  5. I will be marking this thread as Processed and locking it as a stats update is planned for Bedrock! You can read more about it in the BR Achievements, Stats, and Leaderboards Proposal. Here are the ideas for stats:

Stats
    • Introduce leveling rewards in Carl
      • Players should be able to claim rewards for past levels
    • Introduce win streaks for all games
      • Add a boost for rewards when win streaks increase
    • Begin tracking new stats:
      • Hunter/hider wins in Block hunt, displayed separated
      • Highest round survived in Mob Arena
      • Longest time survived in Dragons
      • Number of perfect builds in Speed Builders
    • /stats similar to how they exist already on Java. Can be used on all players.
      • Include baseline stats of exp earned, gems earned, daily reward steak, total games played, etc.
      • Include W/L and K/D in applicable games
      • Include playtime in games
      • Stats should also be able to be seen through Carl
      • “Type /stats to view your stats!” added as a tip so players are aware of the command
    • When punching someone in the hub, add another button to view their stats
      • “View full stats”

Thread Locked ➵ Processed

Posted May 15, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.