• 324 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6907 Players Online
  • 6583 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Amazing Pictures taken with Sony DSC-H300. (70x zoom picture of Moon, Animals, and More.)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by le Brownie, Oct 13, 2021.

?

What do you Think of the pictures I took?

This poll will close on Feb 28, 2024 at 7:51 PM.
  1. Omg these are so amazing!! WOW.

62.5%
  2. They're very awesome :D

12.5%
  3. They're Okay.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. They're not so good in my opinion.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ew, I dont like them at all!

25.0%
  1. Hello

Recently I got a new Camera, Sony dsc-h300, which I enjoy very much!! Its a really nice, somewhat inexpensive camera that is great for beginners to take pictures with. it offers a wide variety of modes that can well-fit the situation you are currently In, such as:

If you are in a dark environment, you can use Night Mode or Manual Exposure / ISO.
    Theres also a lot of other cool features that a super helpful / fun!

Anyways, I took these pictures in the past 4 days, and the Moon pictures were taken Today. i have zoom in all the way on the Moon to take those pictures, No, the pictures aren't cropped or edited. I hope you enjoy

No tripod was used.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Camera Specs:

Key Features

• 20.1 MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Sensor
      • 35x Optical Zoom 4.5-157.5mm Lens
      • 25-875mm (35mm Equivalent)
      • 3.0" 461k-Dot Clear Photo LCD Screen
    The black Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 Digital Camera is a point-and-shoot camera featuring a 20.1 MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD image sensor for producing high resolution still imagery and HD 720p video. This sensor is benefited by the inclusion of a long-reaching 35x optical zoom lens, giving a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-875mm. For shooting in low-light conditions and when working at greater zoom magnifications, Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is available to counter the effects of camera shake.

For monitoring and playback of images, as well as navigating the menu system, a 3.0" 461k-dot Clear Photo LCD is available and offers five brightness steps to aid in viewing in bright conditions. There are also a host of camera effects to further refine the appearance of your imagery including Picture Effects, Beauty Effects, Face Detection, 360° Sweep Panorama, and iAuto mode. Additionally, the H300 is powered by 4 AA batteries.

20.1MP Super HAD CCD Sensor

The H300 integrates a 20.1 megapixel 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD image sensor to produce high resolution imagery that benefits from the 35x optical zoom lens and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. The combination of these technologies renders sharp, detailed imagery suitable for both printing and sharing online. The sensor also enables HD video recording up to 1280 x 720 at 30 fps.

35x Optical Zoom Lens and Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization

A built-in 35x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-875mm, giving wide-angle to super-telephoto perspectives to suit most shooting situations. Supporting this lens' long-range abilities is built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which helps to lessen the appearance of camera shake.

3.0" LCD Monitor and Functional Design

The design of the H300 mimics that of a DSLR, providing an easy to hold body for increased stability when working with longer focal lengths. A 3.0" 461k-dot Clear Photo LCD monitor is available for image monitoring and review and features five brightness settings for greater usability in sunlit conditions.

Other Camera Features

Picture Effects help to add increased mood to imagery by altering their appearance to suit your creative direction. Effects include Toy Camera, Pop Color, and Partial Color effects amongst others.

Beauty Effect gives you the ability to enhance subjects' skin tones, smooth the appearance of their skin, remove blemishes and shine, whiten teeth, and more.

iAuto mode intelligently analyzes the scene you are photographing and optimizes camera settings to best render the situation accurately.

Face detection works to improve portraits by emphasizing focus and exposure on the subjects' face.

360° Sweep Panorama allows you to create wide panoramic images in-camera by simply sweeping your camera about the scene.

PlayMemories Home software
    is included for retrieving images from the camera and organizing them.

Hope You enjoyed my pictures and I hope you have a good day. ❤

Posted Oct 13, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 14, 2021
  2. WOW

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  3. AWWWwWWW that squirrel/chimpunk/groundhog/iamanidiot is so cute!!!!!!!! I love the stair case pictures and flower ones as well! Bruh when is national geographic gonna come knocking????? I'm surprised they haven't already you're a pro!!!!!!! Nice work <333

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    le Brownie and CatFan105 like this.
  4. hi thanks!! those staircase pics are actually a sky-lite in my kitchen haha ^-^
    and i think its a groundhog :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  5. THIS IS AMAZING WHAT THE HECK

The phone pictures were pretty good, but these pictures straight-up look professional oh my gosh. I’m genuinely obsessed. Phenomenal job!!!

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  6. thanks!! :DD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2021
    CatFan105 and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  7. AMAZING!!! Wow!! Those shots of the moon are so clear! Very nice job:)

Posted Oct 14, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  8. NEVER STOP TAKING PICTURES <3

Posted Oct 15, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  9. i wont >:D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2021
    CatFan105 and LostShrimp13 like this.
  10. Woah!!

These all look absolutely incredible! I love all of these different photos and think that the quality and colors are all just amazing. The lighting and different backgrounds are also really cool in these and really just enhance the images too. I loved looking through all of the different types of pictures as well and would honestly have trouble choosing favorites between the moon, animal, and flower photos as they're all just so spectacular looking. I also think it was really neat how you explained all of the details regarding how the photos were taken which was definitely very interesting to read about. As always I'd love to see more from you in the future and thanks for sharing these! :)

Posted Oct 17, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  11. thank you a lot!! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  12. You couldn't say it any better, everything in that photo is just so well done. Especially the flowers on the brick walls, it just gives it a certain feel that you can't mistake. They were clearly well done, timed and the only thing I can complain about? The fence gates, but hey, that's not really something you can control haha. Regardless, amazing job Brownie, you did incredibly with your camera.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  13. thank you :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 28, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.