• 992 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6588 Players Online
  • 5596 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Am I the only one

Discussion in 'Runner' started by Br4nk0, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Am I the only one that's sad that no one plays Runner anymore? This used to be my favorite minigame and now there's no one that I can play with. :(

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  2. you are definitely not alone in this. runner is a very amazing game, and it's been sad to see it die off like it has. however, my friend made a runner community, and the goal is to get a lot of players in it so we can attempt to start up runner lobbies on a regular basis.

if you would like to join, please do so!! all you have to do is /com request runner , and me or TheJoshXGames will let you in as soon as possible. feel free to ask to start a lobby whenever you want, (as long as you don't spam,) and hopefully people will be willing to join you, although keep in mind we have a smaller community as of now, so if people don't join don't let that get you upset.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  3. That sounds like a wonderful idea! Thank you so much for inviting me :) I joined it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2021
    Anna. likes this.