• 758 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8100 Players Online
  • 7342 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Am I the only one this is affecting?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Ꮆ乇ㄒᐯ0丨ᗪ乇ᗪ, Jun 11, 2021.

?

Server Settings Tab loading?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Okay so basically, the server settings tab isn’t loading for me now matter how many times I back out and reclick settings? Is this well known or something with my account? Because I own all three ranks and I can’t switch between them, and the last time I changed my settings I set my account to appear offline each time I play, so I don’t get party invites anymore but I desperately need carries in various game modes. Could it be because I haven’t updated to 1.17 yet? Or is it a Mineplex problem like usual :/

Posted Jun 11, 2021
  2. It's a bug on Microsoft's side unfortunately. It should be occurring for all featured servers.
    Although, a workaround (or a fix if you consider it one) would be turn off screen animations (weird I know, but it works) in your video settings and then reopening the settings menu a couple of times when you're in-game. The Mineplex Settings menu should open up after you go ahead and do that.

Posted Jun 11, 2021