• 1002 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10530 Players Online
  • 9528 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Am i banned or punished?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Hachi Moon, Mar 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cant get in the server My connection is fine i can get in other servers but If i attempt to join the server it immediately Disconnects me from the server. I was playing SW and when i was playing i got Disconnected out of nowhere and now i cant enter the server again :|

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  2. Hey there @Hachi Moon!

First and foremost, I apologize that you’re experiencing issues with connecting to the Sever! This is a common issue that every player has potential in experiencing occasionally. If you were banned from the Server, there would be a message that appears across your screen when you try to join the server. The message will provide you with a reason in why you were banned. If there’s not a message with a punishment reason, this means that you are currently not banned.

Are you experiencing this issue on Bedrock or Java?

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  3. I'm playing on Bedrock, i haven't gotten any Message about being banned or punished when i got Disconnected from the server earlier, but everytime when i enter the server it immediately Disconnects me or wont let me in, i tried signing out of my account and signing in again, i tried uninstalling my Mc, i checked my internet its working fine i can enter other featured servers

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Jylie and Amg like this.
  4. I figured you may have been playing on Bedrock. So since you’re not banned, this may be a device side issue. Here’s some additional things that I recommend doing:
    • Restarting your game completely (close MC)
    • Restarting your Device
    • Try connecting through the IP’s pe.mineplex.com or mco.mineplex.com
    • Check to see if Minecraft has an update
    • Restart your internet/router
    Let me know if any of these suggestions helped! I’ll leave the thread open at this time, just in case anyone else has some suggestions and until the problem is resolved.

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  5. I Have tried everything, except for the Update one, ive been playing on 1.16.40 for months but ill try updating my Mc right now

I tried updating my Mc But im still getting disconnected even after trying everything

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 8, 2021
    FRlSBEE (parkourghost) and Amg like this.
  6. Heyo!

First off, I'm sorry that you're experiencing this. @Amg has provided you with enough solutions already, however, at this point I'd suggest providing us with as much evidence as possible since this will give us a better perspective of what you're experiencing. (These tips worked with others in the past). Perhaps, sending a screenshot of what you're seeing on your screen (without showing us private information).

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  7. Its fine. Ill just accept the problem i have on my account being unable to connect to the Server, i had lots of progress like my Shards,Levels and My Friends and other things there,but its ok i appreciate u guys helping me fixing my problem with the disconnecting but its fine, Ill probably stop playing since Mineplex is the only server im comfortable playing with. Thank You tho, for Helping me out with the solutions. Guess my accounts ends here. PS (i ain't blaming u guys with my problem)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2021
  8. If you have multiple networks you can connect to, try connecting to a different one. This has worked for me. Your device also may be old.

When you try to reconnect, always close Minecraft first. Then reopen it and try reconnecting. And it also might be because of the influx of players. I've had this problem before. This brings us to the most probable solution:

Try playing at US night hours. You will only get auto-disconnected if you play at a time with 8k-10k players(although most of the time you won't).

Posted Mar 8, 2021
  9. Hello! As I have said in messages there is a possibility due to a bug on bedrock. I have messaged you with a more in-depth answer in direct messages.

As your concerns have been answered in messages I will be locking this thread. Feel free to message me if you have further questions.
    Thread Locked - Concerns Addressed in Direct Messages

Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Amg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.