• 387 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2966 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Allow us to have freedom on our walls

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Sally Acorn, Nov 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiya!

I remember on enjin we could post what ever we wanted to on our walls but here on xenforo we can't. We should be allowed to post what ever we want on our walls here on xenforo since it's our personal area. I kinda feel it unfair that we can't post anything we want on our own personal profiles.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    matrixyst likes this.
  2. It's our website and this isn't Enjin or Facebook. Enjin you could technically post whatever you wanted because your wall couldn't be moderated by anyone who had an Enjin website. Your Enjin wall/account was connected to the official Enjin website, so they had to moderate everyones walls on their own and had their own wall rules. We are not changing this at all in the future and that's how it's staying. This has been said in the past by Jarvis and others. If you have something more specific that you'd like to do on your wall you're free to discuss that with Jarvis himself or create a thread with why you think x thing should be allowed.

This is one of the things we absolutely will not be chaning unless you want a rule change for something specific. This will be locked because of that. You're free to message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    Thenorn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.