• 3103 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11587 Players Online
  • 8484 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Allow building on claims in survival

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Carbonix, Mar 30, 2020.

1. I feel that other players should be allowed to build on other players claims if the player who claimed it is happy with it. For example, I create a claim that I would like my friend to also be able to build in so I do /trust add [playername] and that allows them to build. If I want to revoke this then I used /trust remove [playername]. I feel this idea could be changed a lot and would work a lot better but so far this is all I could think of.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  2. It is a good idea.This will allow people to create clans in Survival Mode. This might not work on Java servers since you can play Clans on Java, but this is a good idea for Bedrock servers which don’t have this game mode.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  3. Good day, Carbonix!

I like this idea! I enjoy the idea of Mineplex's members coming together and spending time. In all honestly, I don't have any complaints about this and I think it will positively impact the Bedrock Server.

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  4. Survival will at some point get an update, keep an eye out for it.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  5. This does sound like a good idea. The current way for two players to work on a build together is to have it be unclaimed. This is dangerous because grievers can come and ruin your build or someone else can claim it. I would love to have the ability for my friends to safely work on a build with me. I am excited for a Survival Update.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  6. Wow, this is actually a really really good idea, and yet surprisingly simple. I can't believe that I've never thought of this all these years. I'm 100% on board with it, and I reckon this idea could even be extended - for example people could pay others in gold tokens for them to build their bases and it could be a whole economical idea in the game. While there could be some betrayal in the whole trading process, that's what we love about Clans - the drama. It would only make Clans more interesting and more exciting.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  7. Yeah I think OP was talking about the Bedrock server, but your idea for clans is extraordinary, I would really love to see that implemented, sorry if my correction was wrong and if I misunderstood you. Have a great day!

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  8. Haha oops, did not realise this was on Bedrock ideas, just saw the title of the thread and jumped at it out of excitement haha. But definitely an idea that should be implemented on the Java server for sure. Have a good day too man!

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    Degagelemming95 and AspiringMod like this.
  9. I love this idea! Like someone said before me this would be beneficial because people could create unofficial clans, I also don't see anything wrong with it, I feel like this would be a great plan for people to build without it getting griefed and would overall create a more positive atmosphere. Great idea overall!

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  10. Thank you all for the positive feedback and thank you ImFirewalker for letting me know that there will be a survival update at some point in the future! This is great that everyone is on board with this and hopefully is implemented in the near future

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Degagelemming95 likes this.