• 382 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8267 Players Online
  • 7885 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

All Players and NPCs skins are turned into Steve

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by YuriPGamer, Sep 18, 2021.

Tags:
?

Are you having this problem too?

1. Sim

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Não

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After a time playing on Mineplex Server, all skins stops to load, turning Players and NPCs all like Steve skin, even treasure hunt candies turns into Steve.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Sep 18, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 21, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  2. thats been going on for so long, i dont remember when it wasn't a bug
    im not sure if its only mineplex or all of bedrock i dont play anything else

Posted Sep 18, 2021
    YuriPGamer likes this.
  3. That happens occasionally

Posted Sep 18, 2021
    YuriPGamer likes this.
  4. This happens on other servers also, I think it is a Minecraft bug.

Posted Sep 18, 2021
    Diestraction and YuriPGamer like this.
  5. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2021
  6. It happens to me everytime I log into Mineplex (and only Mineplex). However, relogging sometimes fixes the issue, but the nametags will still be gone sometimes. I always assumed this is an internet issue since my internet is pretty bad, but I didn't get deep into this.

Posted Sep 18, 2021
  7. this is a common issue and comes in many different forms… i believe it is an MCPE issue. on mineplex everything is turned in steves, on other servers it may turn all entities pink

Posted Sep 18, 2021
  8. Lol I've had the Steve glitch since March. Pretty sure it's due to the version I'm on, because I'm on the newest one, and xbox players can't downgrade. My friends play on 1.12 and they see skins so I recommend downgrading to that version if you can

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  9. Bedrock Minecraft is downgradable?? Since when?

Posted Sep 19, 2021
  10. There is no official method to downgrade through Microsoft related services. However, there are third party tools people can use to download to earlier versions.

I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with the Steve skin issue. This is a known issue by the Quality Assurance and development team. Hopefully it does get patched as it would be great to see player skins again on higher versions! In the future, you should report these type of bugs over here to our Quality Assurance team: http://mineplex.com/pebugs

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    Mothy and AbleToStrafe like this.
  11. Well I was aware of being able to downgrade to earlier versions but the servers actually still support these versions? That's kinda weird.

Posted Sep 20, 2021
  12. The bedrock server is 1.12. It supports 1.12 and every version above.

Posted Sep 20, 2021
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  13. First of all, thank you to everyone who replied and helped he original poster understand what is going on! I’ll just quickly summarize what’s going on.

For multiple months now, there has been an issue going on with players not seeing others’ actual skins, just the default Steve skin. Like said above, the Quality Assurance and Development teams have been aware of this for quite some time now, so we ask you to be patient until the issue is fixed. While you may have encountered this on other servers as well, it seems that Mineplex is affected more by this than others.

In the future, you can report and bugs you encounter here, and it will be looked at by our moderators and hopefully be fixed by the developers in a short amount of time.

I hope this helped, and feel free to message myself of another staff member should you have any further questions!
    -Bob

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 21, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.