• 791 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7545 Players Online
  • 6754 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

All Dragon Escape Achievements

Discussion in 'Dragon Escape' started by TBNRCreeper, Jan 20, 2021.

1. AHHH congratulations!! I am so so happy for you :)))

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  2. Hey there! Congratulations on completing all Dragon Escape achievements! I am so proud of the accomplishment you have and reaching the ultimate milestone. Keep up with the great work! :)

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  3. Congratulations on getting all the Dragon Escape achievements!

Kind regards,
    Labis

Posted Jan 29, 2021
  4. Ayy congrats homie, enjoy that achievement kit haha! Some of them are a BIT tough so good job :)

Posted Jan 30, 2021
  5. Congrats!! I have yet to get all the achievements.

Posted Jan 30, 2021
  6. Congratulations! I achieved that achievement many years ago of course there weren't that many maps so It was easy to master. Digger is fun but I still prefer Leaper ;)

Posted Jan 30, 2021
  7. ayy congrats man, as i've stated to eqst on my little post here, digger is not that great of a kit unless you're doing the "digger" category speedruns, but you can use the kit at your own discretion.
    although yes you're correct there are so many more maps. you still only need the 5 achievements like it was years ago for digger (skylands, hell, p-bay, 50 wins, and no leaps). digger is also a bad kit in general unless you're going for digger wr's.

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  8. Hey there!

I am super late, but I wanted to take the time and congratulate you! Getting all of the achievements, regardless of what game it is, is such a huge milestone! It shows you're super dedicated to the game mode and you should be proud. Again, congratulations and great job!

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  9. I hit 1k losses! Let’s go

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  10. Congratulations on unlocking all the Dragon Escape achievements! I have been trying to unlock them all for many years, but have always been missing and stuck on the 'Through Hell' achievement. Hopefully you have fun with the Digger kit!

- Lucas

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  11. Xtreme I suggest you look up some of the Through Hell Playthroughs. Out of Skylands and Pirate map (Forgot what it's called) Through Hell ist he easiest (And my personal fav) Map if you learn the right tricks.

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  12. Congratulations on all of the Dragon Escape achievements! :D

Posted Jan 31, 2021