• 1106 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7229 Players Online
  • 6123 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

All Dragon Escape Achievements

Discussion in 'Dragon Escape' started by TBNRCreeper, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Finally got all the DE Achievements! Lets Go

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Carrut, shihanna, anna. and 1 other person like this.
  2. Congrats!

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  3. Ty

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
  4. Congrats, I hope you do well with the digger kit, cheers!

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  5. It’s a very cool kit! Bit confusing but I will get the hang of it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
  6. Congratulations!!!

Getting all of the achievement in DE certainly isn't easy but you were able to do it and I see you said the kit's a bit confusing and I just want to let you know there are many videos on youtube showing you how you could use the kit to the best of its abilities!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  7. Thank u for the advice and tips! Yes it certainly wasn’t easy but I did it! The one map that I had trouble on was pirate bay. That one annoyed me quite a bit But I practiced it and finally finished it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2021
  8. Ayy congrats!

I remember when I got all of the achievements, it was the only game I was any good at so it was a very proud moment for me. It took ages since, truth be told, I was horrible at parkour. Pirate Bay was probably the worlds most frustrating map for me, so I understand that annoyance very well; but it paid off in the end and it was such a good accomplishment, so it's nice to see you share this. (:

Great job, and best of luck with Digger if you want to learn how to master it. Personally, I stick to jumper but I think it's impressive seeing people who excel at using the kit, it's pretty hard to get the hang of so I wish you luck with that!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  9. Yeah I do feel like jumper is the best kit. But I am trying to get better at digger. Also thank u for congratulating me, really appreciate it!

OP OP
    Jylie likes this.
  10. Jumper is definitely best imo but I find digger a lot of fun to mess around with, it has a ton of creative potential that makes the game feel a lot more unique. I don't sweat dragon escape much anymore so digger is always my go to when I'm just trying to chill and play. Congrats on unlocking it, hope you enjoy it!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  11. Yeah I have tried it out it is a lot fun, it’s a bit toxic towards other players because you can break their blocks which messes up their jump, but yeah digger is definitely a lot of fun to play with!

OP OP
  12. Nice! It took me so long to get digger (and many losses lol) but I mostly did it for completing the achievements. I still use leaper to this day but it is a cool thing to mess around with.

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  13. Yeah tbh I had a lot of losses trying to get these achievements but it was definitely worth it!

OP OP
  14. Congrats!

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  15. Congratulations friend!

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  16. Ty bro

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2021
  17. Congrats!!! Very impressive indeed.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  18. Congrats man! Enjoy the new kit!

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  19. Congrats! I still don't have all the achievements since I don't play much Dragon Escape. Hope you enjoy the kit!

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  20. Congrats sir! Now to finish every other game Mineplex has to offer xD

Posted Jan 26, 2021