• 1399 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3483 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Alien Invasion Time!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Here's a short video of us playing Alien Invasion back in september and I finally got around to uploading it lol hope you all enjoy the video!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  2. Heyo!

I really enjoyed the video, and I honestly struggle with introductions as well. Maybe you can try adding an intro scene at the start or putting some text before the video talks just to explain the video? I think these would be good ways to kick it off if you don't believe you're the best at introductions, but it wasn't too bad either. It's not horribly late either, at least you got around to uploading it! It was a decent length, and I enjoyed your commentary as well (especially with the other person). My only question is why does it sound like there are crickets in the background? Is this just a me thing, or was that something apart of the video? If you can find out the source, I think it'd be better to just remove these if you can (unless it's something from in real life, then I understand). The video quality was also very good, so the video went very smoothly.

A suggestion I have for you would be maybe some more editing if you're interested. Video effects and audio effects can definitely help out your video, but if you're not interested then I understand. The editing software I use is called shotcut, and it works pretty well for being free as well. If you don't know how to use it or editing in general, there are lots of YouTube videos as well.

Overall, very entertaining video! I watched the whole way through, my favorite part is when you got to the second part of the course and died within a few seconds, even though you were at full health. I thought that was definitely weird but funny since that shouldn't happen, and your commentating made it even better. I'm glad you decided to upload this video, and I hope to see more videos in the future. On that note, have a nice day!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    cadbane86140 and Xukuri like this.
  3. Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm glad you liked the video! And I will definitely try to edit these a little more, and to answer your question about the crickets, yes they were crickets because I filmed this outside it was a nice night and I was already on my lap top outside and decided to record the video! Thank you so much again for the feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 9, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.