• 93 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1898 Players Online
  • 1805 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

AhhElliot's (somewhat updated) Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AhhElliot, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Hey Mineplex!

My last introduction was sometime in September or October so here I am again awkwardly writing about myself.

I'm (Ahh)Elliot, a 16 (almost 17) year old high school student from Canada. Similar to last time, I will try to break this down into categories so this doesn't look like all of my writing assignments (a big mass of text).

School:

At school, my favorite subjects are music and science. Music will be in it's own section because I do music on my own time as well but I enjoy science because I enjoy the classes that apply critical thinking for equations.

Music:

I spent a lot of time doing music related activities. At school, I'm in the concert band, the marching band and the drumline. For all three I'm a percussionist and at home I occasionally (rarely) write music and I practice my oboe.

Mineplex:

On Mineplex, I spend most of my time on the Java server. I occasionally play games but usually I spend time in Lobby-1 (or whichever lobby has the most people)answering questions or chatting with people or moderating games. When I do play games, I usually play Super Smash Mobs (I kinda quit SSM. I still play but not seriously), Cakewars, Skywars, Block Hunt, Champions and Survival Games. On Discord I try to interact with the community and help people when I can and on the forums, I like to chat with people, answer help posts or make ones such as this one for others to read.

That's really all there is to say about me. Feel free to introduce yourself and/or say hi if you see me anywhere! Have a nice day :D​

Posted Jan 21, 2022
  2. Oh my! Your in drum line? Same here! I’m the center snare, and I believe I could try out for DCI. I think I’m good enough.

Posted Jan 21, 2022
  3. Oooh glgl :D
    I'm a cymbal player right now and I'm most likely taking bass drum next year :eyes:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2022
  4. Ahh! Good luck!

Posted Jan 21, 2022
  5. Hehe proud of myself since I knew a lot of what you said in your introduction. To those that don't know him, he's all-around a really nice guy, and definitely don't be afraid to say hi to him in-game or on the forums page! :)

Posted Jan 23, 2022
    AhhElliot likes this.
  6. Hey it's great to meet you!

In school, my favourite class was always PE, but Science was a close second, I'm actually currently trying to get a Bachelors of Science degree in University with the hopes of majoring in Astrophysics in the future. I also was in Band for roughly 5-6 years throughout middle school and high school, so it's cool that we generally had similar school interests.

Anyways, it's great to meet you, I've seen you a few times in Lobby-1 as well, and I'll hopefully see you around there again!

Posted Jan 23, 2022
    AhhElliot likes this.
  7. You would think that because I bought you immortal lol. (for context, I lost a bet)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2022,
    Last edited Jan 23, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  8. Nice introduction! It gives me a bit more insight into your life, besides our chats in the game and elsewhere. Definitely wish I had more time. Maybe we could play some SSM in the future!

Posted Jan 23, 2022
    AhhElliot likes this.
  9. Yessssss lmk if you wanna play SSM :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2022
    whalker likes this.
  10. LOL I suppose that helps too

Posted Jan 26, 2022
    AhhElliot likes this.
  11. (sorry mods but you ain't keepin the streak of mod replies, someone has to break it and that's me :P)

Hi Elliot, nice knowing you, I am a big fan!
    I'd love to have a screenie with you to add in my 'Screenie with Staff' folder :D

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  12. I suppose you can have a screenie if I ever see you in-game :eyes:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.