• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12491 Players Online
  • 9601 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Afraid Of A Change

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by BannableName, May 30, 2020.

1. Hey

I don't think ideas are turned down just because they are considered to be a 'change', I think it is more the players who sometimes don't want change. Change can be good, yes, but it can also be bad. It is natural as a human to hate change or be against it, but this is just because you may be already settled and comfortable, when change happens you might detest it at first but once you give it time it might be better than before.

Saying that, there is always a reason why an idea is turned down, the staff team have procedures to follow and may also have a certain criteria. The latter is why the players might turn down your ideas, it doesn't mean that an idea is bad or that the staff team won't look into it, it is just their natural instinct as a human to turn down change. That's my thoughts on this haha hopefully that wasn't too much.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  2. I'm sorry but the first half of your post just did not maky any sense, you are talking about how players are afraid of a change when this thread is about ideas not getting implemented because the SERVER is afraid of one.
    Your second bit has been answered several times in this thread I mean if you read it you can clearly understand what is going on here.
    Sorry If I sound harsh but there is no reason to post stuff just to post them.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2020
  3. I myself am in favor of, "you won't know until you try it" for some cases. There are a handful of ideas that absolutely don't need to be tried out for their specific reasons (an example being too complicated/not able to). Would be nice if we were able to say, "hey, this idea doesn't work as well as we had hoped, so we won't be doing it again in the future." Unfortunately, some companies just can't afford to take chances and try things. Their reasons can be money, limited devs, limited time, or whatever the case may be for not taking a chance on some things.

Also, it should be mentioned that just because an idea is denied right now does not mean it won't be considered/done in the future. Some denied ideas do indeed get looked back on/brought up again eventually and then the denial can turn into a planned idea. It's all about what we're looking for in this moment and what we can handle in the near future/now.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Xukuwu and BannableName like this.
  4. This reply is much more satisfying and makes much more sense than most replies in these cases. Thank you for explaining a bit better. It's good to try stuff but if there aren't enough resources then yeah perhaps it can't be tried. Well, the small stuff can be tried but then again who knows what's going on behind scenes.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 3, 2020