• 605 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9265 Players Online
  • 8660 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Advent Update (12/01/2021)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Timmi6790, Dec 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    Global
    - Add advent calendar
    - Add lobby treasure hunt
    - Disable Halloween feature

Temporary Games
    - Add Snow Fight
    - Add Castle Siege

Draw My Thing
    - Enable Christmas words

Master Builders

- Enable Christmas words

Speed Builders
    - Increase chance to get at least one Christmas themed build per game

Clans
    - Temporary disable texture pack enforcement

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Nuclear™, MØR, whalker and 10 others like this.
  2. christmas now
    yay

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  3. I'm really glad Castle Siege is back, but I'm worried this is too little too late. I don't know if games will start outside of the weekend due to the server's low player count :/

Oh well, we'll just have to enjoy our time together while it lasts. Merry advent everyone, I hope to see you on Castle Siege!

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  4. While castle siege is back. It may never start or not often but still glad it’s back. Overall a cool update and will check it out later.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  5. poggers!

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  6. timmi doing gods work

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  7. I’m just worried the player base is still gonna be small.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  8. Nice, timmi continuing to do the work of five other devs combined

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  9. Glad you can always count on a couple months of glory every year. It's the merriest time to be on Mineplex!

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  10. omg whoever made that hub also did an amazing job what a skilled group of individuals

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    N0TVexx, okra⒲, whalker and 3 others like this.
  11. Gee, I wonder who?

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    N0TVexx and Mappable like this.
  12. Oh my goodness, I am so excited to get on Mineplex today, I've always had fun celebrating Christmas and it's just been years since I last celebrated one on Mineplex, now I'm just so cheerful and excited to get to go online and with this changelog I'm just so surprised. First of all, Snow Fight in itself I found extremely fun in an MPS, and thus it being added will definitely be even more so, especially with the fact that it's probably gonna be there for the rest of December. Then, there's Castle Seige, a game everyone goes on to enjoy, yet honestly? There's not much like it, and the fact that this is a game people have wanted back and it's being added for Christmas is just incredible, ngl but I'm definitely sure of what I'll be binge playing for December. HECC, I might as well even do the Advent Calendar thing because that seems interesting too, as well as the treasure hunt(which I won't mind since I LOVE sitting in lobbies. Finally, I'm excited to play Draw My Thing, Speed Builders, and Master Builders, because honestly, I'm a bit curious what words were added there for Christmas, it seems extremely fun and I already love those games so with more possibilities on the game I'm hyped.

With all that in mind I'm honestly pretty hyped with this changelog, early Merry Christmas and as always you're an incredible dev Timmi, wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(oof texture pack on Clans)

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Mappable likes this.
  13. ahh I'm so excited for the advent!! :)

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  14. Why is the player base still in the hundreds? It was twice as more as two thousand last time.

Posted Dec 2, 2021