• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10411 Players Online
  • 7521 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Admin Changes - June 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by DeanTM, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Congrats to both of you!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  2. Super excited to see two of some of my favourite people on the staff team reaching such a high achievement, I know you guys are going to do an awesome job. @Islendingurinn you're an awesome, hardworking guy and also my interviewer and @Flaym you're one of the kindest people I met on here and will do great work for Clans - we also share a birthday! Congrats to both, do great things <3​

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  3. Major congrats to both of them! I've known both of them for quite a while now, and seeing them progress to where they are today is incredibely exciting. I'm so excited for the future with both of them on board the admin team. I know both teams are in good hands. <3

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  4. Congratulations to both of you! So well deserved, have fun leading your new teams - I know you'll both do amazing :)

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  5. Well done, and both very very very well deserved

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  6. Huge congratulations to you both! :tada:

At some point I actually expected that it will happen and finally you both got it. For the first time in awhile we got new Admins from EU which is cool I guess.

I'm so proud of my interviewer (Islendingurinn) that he got that far which is great! Also, I'm aware that Flaym was working so good on CM and I hope Clans team will be great under his control which will be appreciated by Clans community.

I'm so excited to see your work on the Admin team especially from Moderator side.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  7. CONGRATS, WOO!!!:willy:

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  8. congrats!! Well deserved!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  9. Congrats!! :)

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  10. Ik I am late, But congrats both of you :o

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  11. Congrats!

The hard work definitely paid off!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  12. You will now be able to get admin by borrowing urinn.

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  13. im proud flaym congrats!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  14. WOOHOO! Congrats to Flaym and Islend! I remember when Flaym and I talked for about 2 hours about him getting Clans Admin, and it has finally happened!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  15. Congrats!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  16. Congratulations to both of you! I’m sure you both will do amazing things in your new positions :)

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  17. YAY congrats!!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  18. Congratulations on your achievements! Hope the future brings more exciting news for y'all!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  19. Congratulations!! I have heard very good things about Flaym and he was a great CM member. So he will be a great Admin. Also, I see Islendingurinn posting about the new Trainees constantly and I bet he does a lot more for Recruitment team behind the scenes.

Due to what I've seen from both of them, they definitely deserve to be Admin...

Huge congratulations again!!!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  20. grats

Posted Jun 3, 2020