• 409 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5890 Players Online
  • 5481 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Admin Changes - June 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by DeanTM, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Hello everybody!

I'm here with an exciting announcement for you all. Today we will be adding 2 individuals to the Admin team.

First off, I'm excited to announce that @Flaym will be taking over as our new Clans Management Administrator. Flaym has been a part of the CM team since midway through 2018 and therefore has a lot of experience under his belt. I have no doubt that he will do a great job steering both CM, CMA and Clans in general in the right direction. You can expect a lot of exciting changes to happen to everything surrounding Clans in the next couple of months! Here is a little introduction from him:

Secondly, it is my pleasure to tell you that @Islendingurinn will be taking over the role of Recruitment Administrator from yours truly. I have had the pleasure of working with Islend for a very long time now. I even mentored him when I was still a TM mentor and he was just a cute little trainee. Since then he has grown into being the backbone of the Recruitment team and I can honestly say that I couldn't have led recruitment for so long without his help. Therefore I think it was an obvious choice when looking for someone to replace me. I am confident he will keep working hard as the new Admin of the team and will keep recruitment to the high standard it has been while I turn my focus to my other tasks on the team. Here is what he has to say about this:

Please make sure to congratulate both of them and support them in the next chapter of their Mineplex journey!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Ryan9116, iceskating, Anna. and 114 others like this.
  2. CONGRATS

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Ruffybear, xWand, dcdb and 4 others like this.
  3. Congrats!!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    zlxr (Suspici0us) and Fallen like this.
  4. Huge congrats to both of them! These were definitely well deserved :)

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    zlxr (Suspici0us) and Fallen like this.
  5. CONGRATS

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    zlxr (Suspici0us) likes this.
  6. Huge congrats! :)

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  7. This is amazing, congrats!!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  8. Congrats!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  9. I’ve seen how hard each of you work and I’m confident that you’ll both be a great benefit to the admin team, congrats!!!!! I’m excited to see changes to come. :)

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  10. Congratulations guys! You deserve it! Thank you for being amazing members of this community.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  11. Congrats to you two! Huge congrats to @Islendingurinn too since he was my interviewer for Trainee back in December!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  12. Congrats guys! These promotions were extremely well deserved, cannot wait to see what they have to offer for Clans and Recruitment!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  13. Two very well deserved promotions. You guys both work incredibly hard on your respective teams, and I'm excited to see the fantastic contributions you will continue to make on the Admin team!! <3

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  14. CONGRATS! Honestly you guys 100% deserve this and I’m extremely glad you got the promotion, I can’t wait to see what else you bring to Mineplex. In tough times like this, with everything going on in the world, I believe this is just what everyone needs to be seeing, honestly this is super exciting and I cannot wait for what the future holds. <3

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  15. Congratulations you guys honestly deserved it! Happy to see what the future is like for Clans and Recruitment!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  16. Big congratulations to you both! Very excited to see what you guys do in the future <3

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  17. Congrats!!!!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  18. Congrats you two!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  19. Congrats!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  20. Both deserved it a ton, congrats!