• 933 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9371 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Adding /trust command

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by thecomp, Jan 5, 2019.

1. I am wondering if you can add the /t command so people can trust others with their claim

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  2. Hey,

Normally you would post a suggestion in the General idea discussion page, however, instead of locking the post and asking you to remake it I will just go ahead and move it for you. I personally don't have an opinion on the idea itself so I'll let other players contribute before I do.

If you have any questions feel free to message me on the forums

Thread Moved (Help -> General Idea Discussion)

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  3. Hello thecomp,
    Could you elaborate a little more on this idea. I don't really understand what the command is for, where is would be used, and why? Just some more elaboration would be helpful for others to give their improvements and opinions!
    Have a great day, and I hope to hear more from you soon!

Posted Jan 5, 2019
    Waspter likes this.
  4. If you're talking about clans there is already an ally system that will allow allies to be seen on the map and be unable to be killed. I think that allowing them access to your claim would open up the door to lots of insiding and betrayals.
    However,
    Some additions I could suggest are that they can only access your claim (doors,chests only) when you are online or even when you are present in the claim itself. This would help reduce the risk of theft.
    Another suggestion is adding that removing someone from your trust (say they get into your base and un-ally) would come with a say 5 minute cooldown before they can access your chests to prevent people from just removing themselves and having access to all of your loot.
    Sorry if this was not your original intention but I hope my ideas help!

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  5. I don't think this is a detailed enough explanation of the idea you're trying to present. From the looks of it, it seems quite similar with /f which is used to friend people. Part of friendships is to show that thay trust one another, if you can expand on this idea, it may help.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  6. Thank you to the mod and everyone who responded. I appreciate it, especially since I am new to forums. I have an image from github on what i mean. I’ve seen it in some other servers.

The attachment would not work so here is the link.
    https://postimg.cc/qh1gDMS5

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2019
  7. I assume the confusion is that your suggestion is for clans?

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  8. in clans

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  9. Everyone on this thread seems confused, but I believe the player is referring to Survival on Bedrock (based on the character they have linked). There currently is no way to let players build on your plot, and I know that a /trust command or something similar has been a popular requested feature for quite a while now. I definitely agree that it should be added so you can build with your friends. Hopefully a command like that is pushed out whenever Survival gets an update!

Posted Jan 6, 2019
    thecomp likes this.
  10. (Assuming we are talking bedrock survival)

I don't play bedrock that often but I do understand the concept of survival there. I think it would be a little neat thing to have to be fair. Having friends you play with and trust in your territory would be a nice thing. I used to play a lot of prison servers back then and there was a thing called plots where you could build your shop and decorate it. You could choose to trust a player on it to help you with whatever or if they needed to borrow something. Definitely something I think is worth adding on the server. +1

Posted Jan 9, 2019