• 924 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9362 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Adding Stone/Wooden Tools to Cake Wars?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by derpsky37, Aug 25, 2019.

1. In the brick shop, the only pickaxe available is the iron pickaxe, which makes no sense for me, because endstone can be mined using a wooden/stone pickaxe. And it could be reliable, up until you have to get a diamond pickaxe. Same goes for a stone sword, they potentially deal more damage than a regular wooden sword, and can be used up until mid-game. So I am just curious, why isn't there wooden/stone tools in Cake Wars?

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  2. Even in the beginning of the game, the basic iron sword is 5 brick. Making a stone sword available, or any tool for that matter, would have to add a whole new section to the shops, and for what? To save 1-2 bricks? It doesn't matter because after the game goes past 1 minute, mostly everybody either has an iron sword or an iron pick, and that little difference isn't going to change anything. Waiting 1 second, or even 2 for that matter won't make or break the game.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    FruitVegetables and Apollo317 like this.
  3. I agree with @IFellinSkywars

Getting an iron pickaxe, even early game is really easy so the need for stone and wooden pickaxes isn't really necessary.
    The same applies for the swords as well.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  4. I understand the suggestion but the tools that are in the game seem to be working fine in my opinion! Cool suggestion though!

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  5. Hi
    If this was added iron tools wouldn’t be necessary because stone tools can mine every block in cake wars a iron pickaxe can just a bit slower. It doesn’t even take long to get 8 iron to purchase an iron pickaxe. For stone swords, 5 iron is so little bricks in the first place. I disagree.

Posted Aug 26, 2019
  6. Considering iron tools and weapons are already pretty cheap, I don’t think it’s worth adding wood and stone items. You don’t even need to be on the generator for a minute to get an iron pick and sword plus blocks so you can go attack someone

Posted Aug 26, 2019