• 2074 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2074 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Adding new maps to block hunt

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by J4mes2020, Nov 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I've noticed that in many games of block hunt there are people who are level 80+ usually and they have completely memorized the map. Meaning the game ends within a minute and it's just not fun to play, I think adding new maps or finding some way to avoid this would be better as most people are just leaving as it's not enjoyable to play when the entire lobby dies within a minute and there's not much you can do.
    Now I'm aware that having people who are experienced is fine and I'm not complaining but with block hunt, it's not like I've picked back hiding spots. The singular player killed all but 1 hider and I personally just think that it's not enjoyable.

Posted Nov 21, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Hey! Many games are due to update new maps soon, and if I remember correctly block hunt too! However, you can always create your own maps for Block Hunt by following the map guidelines found here. The map submission guide is a very helpful guide when you are building a map for Mineplex, so I suggest reading that too!
    -Bob

Posted Nov 21, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.
  3. Most of the BH Community agrees that BH needs more maps. However, BH maps are incredibly hard to make. Very few MP Builders have much BH experience, so most of our maps end up coming from community members. It takes a long amount of time and gameplay experience to make a good map, so additions are few and far between.

Posted Nov 21, 2020
    JAKE///, Anna ♡ and CZArkolan like this.
  4. We can always use more BH maps for the community and playerbase to enjoy. Though it will take time to have new hopefully enjoyable maps added to the vote rotation, we've already recently been finally gifted with the wonderful revamped Market by a fellow community member. In the meantime I suggest you yourself find and enjoy all the new stuff with the current maps (and the newish changes to the older ones).

Posted Nov 21, 2020
  5. Glad we all agree that BH needs more maps
    Lets hope soon it'll come :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 21, 2020