• 278 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5322 Players Online
  • 5044 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Adding diamond sword names to omega chests

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Da_One, May 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So the idea about this thread is to, as said above, add diamond sword names to the omega chest. Right now diamond sword names are very exclusive, and I feel as though a lot of the community would like to get one and probably don't want to buy immortal for it. So I propose that past sword names or new sword names are added to omega chest. This would give people at least a chance and maybe people who have gotten everything from them get the chance to get a sword name. I understand that giving the community a chance to get a sword name excusive to staff for something in the past would not be ideal, so maybe you could add some new names only available in omega chests. If you have any suggestions, please put them below! Thanks for you time!

Posted May 1, 2021
  2. Sword names? Why would you pay for something that only you get to see when instead you could get idunno, an arrow trail

Posted May 1, 2021
  3. So your saying that you would rather have exclusive arrow trails in omega chests? Because I think they already are. And you get omega chests for the monthly chest thing for eternal. This is for java btw.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 1, 2021
  4. o Java, then I have no idea whats happening so you can just disregard my comment up there.

Posted May 1, 2021
  5. Lol its fine, forgot to put that in my post

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2021
  6. I feel like the point of those sword names is that they're very exclusive and obtainable only via one way. Adding them to Omega chests would kind of ruin the point and make them way less rare than they are right now.
    There aren't a lot of items that can be only obtained for a limited time and if diamond sword names were to be obtainable via the omega chests they wouldn't be as special and as exclusive, in my opinion.
    Almost everything else other than those sword names is available via omega chests and the fact that they aren't makes them special.

Posted May 2, 2021
  7. Maybe instead of adding the previous sword names to Omega chests, we can add new one that maybe aren't as cool, more like wood and iron ones?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2021
  8. tbh id like to get sword names in omega chests but i mean im alr saving points for a custom sword name to name my sword "i love egirls" anyways

Posted May 3, 2021
  9. I will mark this thread as Not Planned and lock it.

This isn't planned for now as it would ruin the exclusivity of the current diamond sword names. They're extremely rare and some only belong to a small bunch of people so adding them to omega chests would ruin it. The only solution is to create more diamond sword names and put them in chests, but not the ones that currently exist.

Thread Locked ➵ Not Planned

Posted May 3, 2021,
    Last edited May 3, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.