• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Adding a Horse Corral and allow breeding of horses

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Cluckers, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Cluckers

Cluckers

Hey guys

Just a quick Idea that might be a game changer to clans. Currently we have /mount and that's acceptable but I just thought of this crazy Idea, what if instead of having /mount there was an event called horse corral. In this event a barn spawns in borderlands and you have to search for it. Once you find it a press a button a bunch of horses spawn. You can then take them back to your base and keep them away to breed or just keep to ride around with. This way 1. a new event is added 2. you have to constantly get on to retrieve new horses. I think horses could be massive game changers to the way clans is played but this /mount idea is just going into the dust. There way too fast and completely deletes any reason to use assassin while at event.

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  2. Adrianna

Adrianna

I can kinda see where you're coming from, but why would we do this when you can buy a basic mount at shops? Alongside this, you can get them at events too for free if you defeat the boss. Mounts are a reward in events for a reason, they're valuable and help with transportation. You can't fight while on them, so what other gain do you have other than transportation? If they get hit once they despawn, how does this even effect assassins ability to help at event? I don't really see the point here other than you wanting to breed them, but this isn't an SMP and people don't play Clans to breed animals.

Posted Dec 6, 2018