• 1642 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8865 Players Online
  • 7223 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add "you can no longer respawn" message to Cake Eaten on Cake Wars

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by IWantACookiieee, Jan 25, 2021.

?

Should they add it?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RIght now, when your cake gets eaten, it shows that your cake is eaten and in chat you can no longer respawn.
    The idea of the suggestion is to add a message under Cake Eaten to say you can no longer respawn, so people are more aware of it incase they don't look in chat.
    Do you agree?
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    yvuggu, xGetRekted, Fusafez and 2 others like this.
  2. Similar to your previous suggestion of adding a better cakewars description, I definitely think this simple QoL change would benefit Bedrock immensely, and allow newer players to understand the meaning behind a cake being eaten. Great idea, hope to see it implemented!

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  3. Hey there Cookie!

As said above by @S1KH, previous to you last idea, I would absolutely love to see this implemented for Bedrock Players! I feel that these simple suggestions are QoL and go a long way in terms of gameplay. I feel that this is an important message that is helpful for all players playing the game. I know when I play and see that the cake was eaten, I play a little more careful since I can’t respawn. This is a great idea, and hope to see it implemented! +1

I would also like to add that I think that all of the messages as far as Pregame Description, “Cake eaten,” etc. should mirror Java’s descriptions/messages as they’re super detailed and to the point.

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  4. I totally agree with this! This would be awesome to implement for new players who may not know how Cake Wars functions. Plus I'm sure a simple message would be fairly easy to execute.

+1

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    IWantACookiieee likes this.
  5. **+1**

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  6. +1

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  7. Hey there!

I do see where you are coming from, however, correct me if I am wrong, they do have this on bedrock. There is an occasional time where there is one team in each game where there is no message that pops up either in chat or on your screen like the java side. It is a known bug however if you do come across anything that you think is not known about this please feel free to create a bug report. Before filling out this form please make sure you have read the Bug Report Guide as this will give you more information on how to fill out this form correctly. It is important to us to log and eventually fix your bug as efficiently as possible so please make sure you give all the information they ask for.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
    yvuggu, ItsFree and IWantACookiieee like this.