• 809 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2979 Players Online
  • 2170 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add the number of what game you are in

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by GeneralHappiness, May 22, 2019.

1. The menu on the right of the screen should include what round it is. As in, if you've done 5 consecutive rounds. This could come in handy when trying to get the achievement of 100 consecutive rounds.

Posted May 22, 2019
    starguy19, RedditCredit and Acerna like this.
  2. Very cool idea, I feel that this would also help people who are trying to go for a specific number for games in a row. +1 from me.

Posted May 23, 2019
  3. Hello!

I'm not sure what you meant but most likely you meant to have an ability to see in scoreboard how many games you are already played on the one Nano Games server.

Probably, it won't be possible to do as each game has its own scoreboard and it's not really necessary to have this information on games scoreboards as you already can see how many games you played in a row if will use /rewards

Posted May 23, 2019
  4. Yeah I posted this before I knew that /rewards was a thing. So this idea seems kind of redundant now.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 28, 2019
  5. Hello!

This idea is very creative, but this is already a feature just do /reward when you are in nano and it shows the xp, gems, and shards you've earned, and just below that is the round you are in. Although it might be helpful for players who do not know about this feature. Overall there is a way to find it, but is a little confusing, so I think this might be helpful for some players. +1 from me!

Posted Jun 12, 2019