• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9919 Players Online
  • 7029 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Add the ability to remove being stacked

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Butterfl1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. I don't think everyone will disable Stacker because then that would be a mistake from Mineplex adding back Stacker to the lobbies. It would be a slap in the face for Mineplex if most players disliked Stacker. People will still have it enabled just not those who don't want it. I also think it would be a very low percentage that someone would pay $7 a month for Stacker. It might be a fun gimmick but it's very improbable that the main reason someone would pay $7/mo for. Just my opinion on the situation :shrug:

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  2. with that feature less people will want to buy immortal, which will reduce mineplex's already small income.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  3. Without making it disable-able it will make players without Immortal feel invaluable and just inferior to players with Immortal because Mineplex is putting an Immortal perk ahead of most regular players complaints.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  4. and? no one is going to quit because of that lmao

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  5. Hey @Butterfl1,

I can sympathize on the matter. It is frustrating when an immortal ranked player decides to abuse a perk given to them, causing someone to get kicked. Thankfully, if you come across someone repetitively doing this, you are eligible to report the player and action will be taken against them if they are deemed guilty. If you aren't AFK, hold shift whenever someone tries to stack you.

I believe the issue has been identified as a glitch to do with packets. Instead of making this preference global, it makes more sense to work on patching the glitch to prevent players from being kicked in the future. Anyway, Stacker is an exclusive feature to immortal and the ability to disable it will likely remain an exclusive to the rank as well for now; considering this idea has been rejected recently on another thread.

I am going to mark this idea as "Not Planned".

Posted Jul 10, 2020
    nolawn likes this.