• 435 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6455 Players Online
  • 6020 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add some kits to it

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Springywingy, Mar 20, 2021.

1. It’s fun and all, but i want some kits on here

Posted Mar 20, 2021
  2. Being someone who has recently been playing a bedrock a lot more, I actually disagree with this idea, surprisingly. I enjoyed having kits removed from Java, and I enjoy it even more on Bedrock. The simplicity behind Skywars is something I have found myself enjoying a lot more on that platform, and I feel like adding even the kits that existed on Java on Bedrock or creating different ones would ruin the integrity of the game. Balancing and proper implementation would have to be factors as with any other game, but I personally love Skywars the way it is on Bedrock right now. Kits don't always end up being the best on Bedrock in my experience, and I don't know if this would be the same case if implemented now.

Thanks for your suggestion though!

Posted Mar 20, 2021
    90k, Orangey and Amg like this.
  3. Heya! First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to make this thread and suggest this idea. Unfortunately, I disagree with this idea and my reason in disagreeing was pretty much summed up perfectly by Sick in his response above. As a Cross-Platform Staff Member who started playing more of the Bedrock Platform recently, I have heavily invested my time in gaining an understanding of each game. Skywars happens to be my favorite game mode and I quite honestly enjoy the game mode more on Bedrock in comparison to Java. The simplicity, as previously mentioned by Sick, is very nice and enjoyable. I personally think it suits the Bedrock Platform very well. I do appreciate this idea suggestion though, it’s a very nice thought! I’m interested in what others may have to say.

Posted Mar 20, 2021
  4. Plz no kits lmaooo

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    90k likes this.
  5. if they do add kits, dont till the ones in other games are fixed. there are multiple bugs that have been around for a year or more that need to be fixed

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  6. I personally like skywars without kits because it's more classic and simple, and captures the original essence of the game.

Posted Apr 26, 2021