• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1856 Players Online
  • 1856 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Add solo Cake Wars

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Crunkyy, May 22, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do you think this a good idea

1. YES

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. NO

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To be honest i believe a lot of players would be happy with a solo cake wars. And i don't think it would take a lot of time to add into the game either. Seeing as you already have quite a few maps. You would probably only have to reduce the amount of islands and take away the teaming system for that mode. Its obvious it can be done seeing how in an mps you can do 1v1s or 5 way 1v1s. I just think this would be a good addition and would make a lot of players happy.

Posted May 22, 2020
  2. I agree that Mineplex should have a solo mode. It would be a awesome to be able to play against your friends for fun. Not sure if this will be added or not, but let’s see!

Posted May 22, 2020
  3. Heyo!

This has already been discussed in the past, so I am going to link you to it. If you would like you can read the responses if you choose, so you have an understanding of why, or why not it should be added. I'd recommend reading AGLThree's post if you would like to see why it shouldn't be added. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Link: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/solo-cake-wars.5469/

Posted May 22, 2020
  4. I agree with this idea because it's indeed true that a lot of player would love to see a solo mode for cakewars. The thing I'm not sure about is if this would spread the playerbase too much. +0.5 from me :)

Posted May 22, 2020
  5. Thread moved to Game Alterations

Posted May 22, 2020
  6. The playerbase isn't big enough.

Posted May 22, 2020
  7. I'm happy to let you know that Cakewars Solo on Java was officially released with this update. If you have any comments, feel free to leave them on that thread. If you have more suggestions, you can suggest them in one of the idea forums.

As Cakewars Solo has been implemented on Java and Bedrock, I will be locking this thread and marking it implemented. If you have any questions, please feel free to private message me.

~Thread Locked, Implemented

Posted Mar 29, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.