• 1902 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10340 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add snowball fight to Nano Games

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by RobbiinK, Sep 8, 2019.

1. snowball fight is currently available in MPS’s and I love playing it. I’d love to see a version of snowball fight (slightly modified to be shorter) added to Nano Games.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Yato, 24OO and Snowing_ like this.
  2. Hey!

I would also like to see this in Nano or just as a game on Mineplex. Snowball fight is a unique game and really fun, chill to play. It would be cool to see added. I think it has kits for how it is currently, so if it were to be added to Nano then it would not have those which is sad. So it would be cool if it was added to Mixed Arcade so it could have those kits. If it were to be Nano then it should be modified to fit Nano, like you said, but if it were to be added to Mixed Arcade, then it should stay how it is, possibly with additional features. I totally agree to this idea. Thanks for suggesting it!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  3. Snow Fight is my absolute favourite game (and skyfall) on Mineplex and I'm sad that I hardly get to play it because it can only be accessed in MPS' :(. If it were to be added to Nano Games I suggest it just start with launchers like it does after a few minutes on the actual game; except it would fire more like the rifle in paintball so there isn't 10,000 snowballs flying around when 24 players are spamming it. I think the map should be a little bigger since there are more people in this version. Blizzard (basically it starts Snowing_ (haha pun) and if the snowballs hit you you take like half a heart of damage) should start after 1.5-2 minutes, and it should increasingly get more intense so that people take more damage and make the game faster. The game would end after like 3.0-4.5 minutes if not everyone ends up dying so that it doesn't take forever.

Overall, I definitely give this a +1 [​IMG]

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  4. Hey gamer,

Personally I’d love to see this game have a small miniature version in NANO. I think using the snow blaster from the overtime version of it would help speed up the game. I think NANO just needs more games to make the gameplay unique and this could be a really cool idea to do it.

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  5. I think it would be fun. There is already a Nanobattles. So why not this?

+1

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  6. Nano-fight/nano-snow-fight, I dunno the name, but I'm pretty sure it'd be fun. Yeah, I agree; a nano version of snow fight would be so much fun. You're right in that they'd have to make it quicker just like nanobattles. But yeah, good idea. +1

Posted Sep 10, 2019