• 331 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3261 Players Online
  • 2930 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

add SkyFall to Immortal Shop

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Sunny / Slash, Sep 18, 2020.

1. SkyFall, The game people would use to crash people on their mps. Some but few people still played it once in a while, and now it's been removed off of both bedrock and java editions of the server. I think, if people really want to still play it, they should be able to buy it in the immortal shop for loyalty points. This would bring back the Flying PVP game that some would play.

Adding back Skyfall would be a bit nostalgic, even if it's just in the immortal store. However, if it would be brought back to mps in that way, there would have to be a rule added. The rule would be is if someone constantly crashed people on their mps with it on purpose, that they could get punish for gameplay trolling if reported.

I personally didn't really play the game on java, but I used to play it a lot on bedrock. Maybe if it was accessible on java, I'd play it. It would be understandable if this idea were to be denied though.

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    0775, MB7Rocks and Anna-Marie like this.
  2. Personally never got a chance to play it. SOunds fun from what I've heard and I'd like for it to be added back. Sounds like a fun game so I'd like to be able to play it at least once and just would have to find a way to have it not be something solely used for kicking making anyone who uses it for that be punished for gameplay trolling sounds like it'd do that too. I think it could be added back and worked around the issues to make it a game that's people play again.

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  3. i played it on bedrock and got to rank #3, it was the best game and i was good, Getting 165 wins in one day
    but is gone and i miss that

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  4. I cannot read
    Also Hi MB
    and Love you Chefalon and DCDB

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  5. o_o

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  6. Hi,

I personally don't see this as being something that is in high demand. Skyfall was on MPS for a while and yet was rarely touched due to the different versions and other reasons leading to the original removal of Skyfall. I don't believe that putting it in the immortal shop will be of use / in demand. As it is not a game mode which is highly requested/played and therefore would have little impact or use in the immortal shop.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  7. @DCDB < 3 I so Agree anything you say

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    DCDBad (DCDB) likes this.
  8. I personally am not opposed to this being added. However, I think there should be a warning on the GUI that lets people know that trying to play it without being on 1.9 could crash them. It could also have a message come up in chat the lets players know as well. I was thinking Skyfall could cost around 3,000 shop points.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Paladise and Sunny / Slash like this.
  9. Helloooo

Not a bad idea, as people who really enjoyed playing skyfall could have the opportunity to buy it for themselves and enjoy the game once again. The problems I see with it are a lack of purchases and players, because there might have been more removal reasons than just "a lack of players" including bugs and no will to push out updates for this game mode. It also doesn't really fit in with the other game modes purchasable in the immortal shop, as it isn't seasonal. I feel like a lot of the immortal community also play in versions that are prior to 1.9, meaning there would be an even greater lack of purchases. It's not an awful idea, I just think there are too many things that could go wrong and it just doesn't stay consistent with how things are now. Hopefully in the future things may change a bit, but for now I think things are fine as is. Thanks for suggesting!

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  10. I'm giving this idea a -1 because I can see where you're coming from, there are definitely some players that would want it back but the same can be said for every gamemode. Maybe I'm wrong but if I remember correctly when I played Skyfall it was very buggy, maybe they fixed it while I wasn't playing but I'm not sure.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  11. Hiya!

While I see where you're coming from and understand your point of view in getting a game like Skyfall removed, I'm going to give this a -1. Not only was Skyfall extremely buggy but, as you said, it was also primarily used to crash other users in the MPS. Games that are currently in the MPS rotation aren't facing the same kind of problems as Skyfall did which is mainly why I wouldn't want it to return. Along with this, I'd have to agree with @DCDB about there being very little demand for it. The people who actually wanted to play the game weren't the majority of players loading it up but rather trolls. If there was a legitimate demand for it to return then I'd be all for it if devs were to make an exception and fix it up for MPS usage. Unfortunately, this most likely isn't going to happen any time soon if ever. Expanding upon that, I dont see players receiveing their monthly immortal points and thinking "NICE! I have enough points to purchase Skyfall next month". Considering MPS is used for games such as Castle Siege or playing Sky Wars in mass numbers, I don't see Skyfall fitting into this category. Nonetheless, it's an interesting topic to talk about.

Posted Sep 19, 2020