• 1692 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4271 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned add sky fall

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by nadav1112, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Hi guys so sky fall make Mineplex really popular and so much youtubers do video about this game and everyone like it why you not add it back?

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  2. Hello!

Some people, unfortunately, did not like SkyFall. This lead to the games removal, just like stated above me. However, you can still play SkyFall in a MPS. Saying this, it is technically still here for all the players how still enjoy playing the game. I hope you found this helpful!

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  3. Lol, I still have sky fall, but it is least played mini-game after Factions and Death Tag. I think that Sky fall is just too bad because it is too fast and it is hard to understand what is happening during the match. But I still do not have anything against people who love it.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  4. 1.9+ only games don't do so well given they're automatically excluding half the players on the server.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    SpitefulNick and Korben2005 like this.
  5. I didn't liked it, because ti was just a modified survival games for 1.9+

Posted Nov 18, 2019
  6. Heyo!

I'll be denying this thread as it is a version-specific game, which caused it to be unpopular and it was removed for said reason. If you have any questions feel free to message me!

Posted Nov 24, 2019