• 1210 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4965 Players Online
  • 3755 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

add shield axe ( knight ability ) to clans

Discussion in 'Clans' started by nadav1112, Feb 17, 2020.

1. So it’s a class for knight with shield when he right click he give to enemy huge knock back and block the hit why it’s not on clans?

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  2. If you mean Shield Smash, it's because trapping would be extraordinarily easy and overpowered. Due to this, Clans has several skills removed from the game that are in the rest of Champions games.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  3. To add onto Fall, I remember the specific scenario with moats. Just grab shield smash and you can just hit people instantly into your moat. Too OP!

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  4. Hey,

I don't think that it should be added. It would also likely be used to attempt to glitch into bases and stuff, in addition to the other things stated by the players above. The ability isn't really necessary in the actual clans gamemode as well, so I don't think it will be added anytime soon.

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  5. I want this to be added, so i can get hundreds of easy sets with little skill and only with my own intelligence of trapping. However, this isnt a good feature.

-gluggie

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  6. Off topic but you said you got banned from clans by Granpda? If you explain your ban more I can possibly help you.
    Edit: The other thread got locked so I can't reply to you there.

Posted Feb 20, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 20, 2020
  7. Mm I mine 5 min and I just crashed when I log back say to me banned 30 days mineplex and 60 clans for X-ray

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 20, 2020
  8. No one will believe you off text so your only option is to appeal and say the ban was false so the staff can review the evidence again.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  9. I appeal and give reasons I get false ban
    1 I spend money on the server and on clans much money so I not gonna just use hacks to ban and lose all the money I spend
    2 I see much mods online so I not have reason to X-ray if I really was X-ray I do it when no one online and when I got ban it like 3 mods and 1 admin

OP OP
  10. Exactly just appeal saying you didn't xray because you're the one stating you didn't. If you did xray (not saying you did, I don't know) you would have a do an actual appeal.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  11. I not use X-ray I appea it’s on pending

OP OP
  12. GWEN can’t detect X-Ray. I highly doubt you “crashed” then got banned for no reason.

Posted Feb 20, 2020