• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9179 Players Online
  • 6289 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add Player Tracker to Micro Battles

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by WowTamman, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Seriously though, it's a pain spending 10 minutes finding that last player, and it make grinding impossible. I feel this is a priority for MB more then anything else, like new maps, kits, etc. I'm pretty sure Micro Battles is supposed to be a fast paced game, but it can get longer then a Cakewars game if the hider is smart.

Posted Jul 13, 2020
    Dasher317MC and dollbo<3 like this.
  2. Greetings, mate!

This idea deeply intrigues me. Micro Battles is designed to be a swiftly paced game as you have stated, therefore I do not mind this specific addition being added to the game. Nonetheless, the map does crumble and the blocks transform into netherrack causing damage whenever interfered with. This deducts unnecessary time that hiders may use to their advantage. I believe if a compass was added to the end of the game such as the specific time point where the netherrack has overtook all of the buildings for all the players and reaching the middle. Furthermore, this compass can be used to track other players similar to the Death Tag compass. Nevertheless, I see no issue with adding this simple implement towards Micro Battles as it has been needing improvements. Despite developer time and resources being prioritized elsewhere, this can be added in the near future. I encourage you to make further suggestions in the future! <3 Have a great day!

~ Pitato

Posted Jul 13, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  3. Bedrock has no Corruption or Crumble.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  4. Hello!

That idea is great, but in my opinion the compass should be given 1-2 minutes after the game has started, so if you have half a heart after a fight, you can hide for a few seconds to regenerate, but the people who plan to hide the whole game will be found. The corruption works relatively well to prevent campers in Java, but in Bedrock this would be a much needed change. +1

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  5. I agree with the fact that compasses should be implemented. However, it should be given later into the game. I feel this would be fair to those with the worker kit.

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  6. I am mainly a java player, so I actually have never played micro battles on bedrock, so I am actually quite surprised to hear there is no crumble/corruption effect on bedrock micro battles.

While I think the idea of the compass can work and might be a good feature anyway, personally I think adding crumble/corruption would be better and would keep the java and bedrock games similar in how they are played.

So overall, I definitely think something should be done about the longer game times, but think a crumble/corruption would work better in practice and could actually be quicker than a compass.

Posted Jul 16, 2020