• 1213 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3792 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add parkour on que platform

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Beets, Jan 27, 2020.

1. The queuing area for all games is the same, and while waiting it would really be nice to parkour while waiting!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  2. I totally agree! This would give you a quick and convenient way to practice your parkour skills as you wait for the main game to start. I don't see any negatives to this, hopefully the Build Team will have time to implement this!

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  3. Heyy!

This is a brilliant idea! I think that this would really kill the boredom of waiting for the game to start and would be a fun activity before the game starts. There's really no negatives to this idea so you have a +1 from me and I hope that this idea will soon get implemented. A fun extra idea to this can definitely be different levels of parkour.

Other than that, thank you so much for the idea,
    -Dac

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  4. I'm glad to hear that!!! Hopefully they will!! It would be extremely nice!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. This would be great, especially those who enjoy jumping around the lobby. I hope this gets added because it doesn't seem too hard to create!

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  6. Yes! This would be awesome if it’s taking players long to join, I actually use the teams as parkour, if you can believe that. It would be very convenient if you were waiting long or if you were just bored before the game started. +1

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    KerbalBoy, Beets, WowCaleb and 2 others like this.
  7. Heyo!
    I agree with this 100%. This is especially nice if you’re waiting for a while in the lobby due to players not joining. I think this would add a bit of fun to the lobbies as well! I’ve always just used the team sheep as a parkour xD but a real one would be really nice. Of course, that’s entirely up to the Build Team and the time they have. I’d love to see this implemented! +1

~LT

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    KerbalBoy, WowCaleb and Korben like this.
  8. Hello! I love this idea. This could really kill boredom while waiting for a game to fill up. I'd also not only like to see parkour added but possibly a leaderboard to it. It'd be where once you start the parkour, the time would start. Once you finished the parkour course, the time would stop; if you fell the time would restart. I feel like this could also bring a competitive/different aspect to it too. Overall, I like the idea of just having parkour in the waiting area by itself too. +1

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. A leader board would be great and maybe map voting could be added to so players can chose which map they want to play on. I know some possible map voting plugins that could be used.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  10. Hey!

I myself have always been a huge fan of parkour and having this as an option in these lobbies would actually be very effective. It's quite underrated but it actually makes a difference and gives you something to do while you're either waiting for those 20 seconds to pass or waiting for 12 more players to join! Players could choose from a range of mini-courses depending on their skills. A level-up system would be pretty cool though if the Developers were willing to implement it and could add a competition element even before the game starts.

Overall this is a worthy suggestion and I hope to see it added soon, as there's no one who doesn't get bored waiting around for a while before the game starts. As others have said there's really no downsides to the idea!

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  11. I don't see anything wrong with this idea. It would be very nice and a good way to kill time whilst waiting for games to start. Having different tiers/stages of parkour, where you would have to complete the previous one in order to advance onto the next one, would also be very fun and rewarding and also encourage players to keep attempting the parkour whilst their lobby is getting ready to start. Having a leaderboard would also be something that would be nice, as it would allow the community to compare their results to each other and see who is the best at parkour amongst themselves. Overall, I don't see why this idea shouldn't be implemented, and I would support it if it was implemented.

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  12. Thank you guys for all the feedback!! I'm hoping this gets implemented sooner than later! Thanks everyone!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2020

13. +1 from me

Played some Bedrock skywars earlier on I most certainly agree that some parkour should be added into the waiting lobby, although it may be a bit more difficult for players who use their phones to play. Perhaps there should be a simple and 'more advanced' parkour?
    Either way, +1 from me​

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 6:04 AM
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  14. Yes! I really hope they implement this suggestion! Hope the builders see this!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 12:29 PM
  15. I hope at some point a better parkour is added to game lobby, there is one there now but very short and not much of anything being 5 tree stumps.

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 12:36 PM
  16. That's an amazing idea! I'd be happy to see a new parkour.

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 1:19 PM
  17. Heyo!
    I think this is a really great idea and I don’t see anything wrong with it! It would also help kill some boredom while waiting for the games to start and possibly really fun in general!
    I think this would be really great thing to be added! +1
    Have a nice day!

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 4:06 PM
  18. I would love to see this. I play Dragon Escape a lot so when I'm in other game lobbies waiting, I do the mini parkour while waiting over and over again and it'd be good to see a bigger parkour to do while waiting for a game to start.

While I see this post is in the Bedrock edition section, I'd love to see this on Java too.

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 5:04 PM
  19. Hey there.

I also love this suggestion. There is already a mini parkour, which is very iconic and fun, but at the same time can be boring after doing it over and over again. Now, I absolutely love the map and parkour and am not criticizing the builders, but I definitely like a parkour around the map all the way to the very top would be fantastic!

+1

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 7:33 PM
  20. I would agree but I don’t think it should be top priority since you're typically only waiting up to 30 seconds. Other than that I think this would be a great idea

Posted Feb 15, 2020 at 10:03 AM
    OnceSpoken likes this.