• 1618 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8354 Players Online
  • 6736 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Add netherite in Sky wars(Bedrock)

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by PikkaRSA2, Jan 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notice to players that please update to version 1.16 to get Netherite tools
    A few new maps of Nether 1.16 will also be released!

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  2. Hey there! Many players like playing Minecraft on an older version, such as 1.8 as it is generally less laggy and not as complex. Because of this, Mineplex will most likely not update to 1.16 until the majority/many players use 1.16, since forcing players to update would deter them from the server and reduce the amount of players. Because of the reasons listed above, the server will not update unless the Owners, Leaders, Admins, and Developers make the decision that the server should be updated.
    -Bob

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  3. He's not talking about java. He's talking about bedrock, which netherite armor would be supported in.

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  4. Heya! I think this would be a great edition to skywars in bedrock. I personally think netherite armor should be a very rare chest loot because the game would be unbalanced if it were common. anyways I give this a +1

~Tails The Fox

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  5. Hello there!

Netherite as for now is considered to be one of the strongest items we currently have in Minecraft, however when talking about adding it into skywars, I'm not really sure how good it will impact the entire server, I don't think that adding netherite would ever improve the game itself, I think that casually having the items as we currently have like iron, chain and diamond armor would perfectly suit the game more properly, netherite is like more of a survival thing, I may be wrong about this but I'm just stating my opinions. If netherite were to be added, the item will be considered as an overpowered item because it gives you the ability to decrease knockback whenever you get hit by a player, it is also stronger than diamond and deals way more bursting damage which is way too overpowered, I think that having diamond is already more than enough. As a skywars player myself, I'm going to disagree with this idea -1

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  6. Unfortunately I might have to disagree with this one.

I understand that netherite is stronger than diamond, but it takes longer to smelt them and make netherite ingots. However, this will be hard to make, and I feel that this addition is not necessary because it is easier to get diamond gears and tools when you rush to the middle.

I don't this having netherite gear will decrease your knockback, but correct me if I am wrong.

Overall, I would give this a -1.

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  7. I don’t like this idea. Firstly, not everyone plays on the latest version of Minecraft. I myself have downgraded to a lower version as the current version of minecraft is buggy and laggy. Now although I play on a version that still has netherite, you can’t guarantee that everyone will play on a version that has it. Although not everyone knows how to downgrade on bedrock or can downgrade on it, there’s still a majority of players that do like to play on different versions. Aside from that, I think adding netherite items would really change the gameplay of skywars, not in a good way. It would be pretty unbalanced, as the items we have in skywars now are fairly equal and good in standings to one another and netherite would completely tip the balance. It’s possible to beat someone in full diamond if you have chain and iron, but it would be pretty hard to do the same to netherite, even if you were wearing diamond. Netherite swords wouldn’t make that much of a difference but they’d still be fairly overpowered. In conclusion, I don’t think this idea would work and I wouldn’t want to see it added. Thanks for suggesting it though! -1

Posted Jan 12, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 12, 2021
  8. Hello!
    For pretty much any reason listed above, I don't think this will be getting implemented. Like previously said, some players use a lower version than 1.16. It is unrealistic because netherite items are too overpowered for a game of skywars when you can simply rush mid and get diamond items. -1

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  9. the main reason I don't want to see this, is because netherite armour decreases knockback. I mean I think we are fine with diamond tools and armour, and netherite armour would change PvP and if a guy with diamond fights a guy with netherite, the diamond guy is gonna get flung everywhere. even when I sometimes map-make with my friends, such as a PvP map, I choose diamond over netherite.I think we are fine with diamond at the moment. -1

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Ultra Jet Fighter likes this.
  10. Hey!

I appreciate the time you took to write out this thread, but I am going to be marking it as not planned.

We will be denying this idea as for netherite armor to be added, the entire Bedrock server would need to be updated to only 1.16, which is unfair and unrealistic for players who enjoy playing on older versions.

Have a great day/night!

Posted Jan 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.