• 1053 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3632 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Master Builders' started by KoolioBRO9OO, Dec 1, 2019.

1. I feel like master builders should have multiplayer, well it already does, but you can’t build with your friend, so I feel like you should be able too, thanks.

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    510bike, kim_crazy and InfuiBoom like this.
  2. Are you suggesting a team version of master builders? If so, I’m not sure I really see any negatives in this situation. It allows for friends to have a way to build with one another and will expand the Master Builders game mode which is already pretty successful too. I think that a teams version of the game would probably benefit the server more than it would negatively impact it, so ultimately it’s something I would like to seen implemented. I would even probably play it a lot too.

Good idea!
    +1

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    KoolioBRO9OO likes this.
  3. I like the idea of having mulitplayer for this game, it could be similar to how other team games work, with tapping another player to team, well once thats fixed, also having color teams such as red blue. And it should work well with the amount of players it gets daily. So +1 for me.

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  4. Hey!

I would have to agree with this point! I completely enjoy being able to play master builder with my sister and friends on the Mineplex server! However, I thnik that being able to play with them on a team would be even more fun and just make the game even more enjoyable!

I completely agree with this section of your post, this is my perspective of how and why this gamemode should be implemented into Mineplex. I really like the way that this mode could possibly expand the master builders gamemode!

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    KoolioBRO9OO and saltyfishhy like this.
  5. Hey,

the idea of teams, or the multiplayer version of Master Builders is a wish that I have wanted since I first started playing the game. I'm not the best builder, so someone who is better could, help me. (;

Great idea. +1

Posted Dec 1, 2019
  6. I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing team master builders. I think it’s great for people who are in a party and are wanting to play a team game with their friend. I also think it would add new strategies and techniques in the game since you would have to be working with someone else. I think if this were added, the build time should probably be a little bit longer since you have to decide what to build and work together with someone else.

My only concern is that it might divide the playerbase, which would result in games being filled up slowly. The same argument was made for solo cakewars, which is why the solo version isn’t going to be implemented.

Other then that though it’s a nice idea!

Posted Dec 1, 2019
    KoolioBRO9OO and saltyfishhy like this.