• 147 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2260 Players Online
  • 2113 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Add more to the game waiting lobby

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by AlwaysTakingWs / Jacob, Jun 21, 2022.

?

What should be added to the Game Waiting Lobby?

1. Carl the Creeper

18.8%
  2. Chest Opening Station(s)

6.3%
  3. All of the above

68.8%
  4. None of the above

6.3%
  1. I feel like people would be slightly more inclined to stay in waiting lobbies if the following were to be added, which I do not see any harm in.

-Carl The Creeper
    -Chest Opening Station(s)

This would reduce waiting times for games, as players would not have to leave the queue to do things such as opening chests, voting, and collecting their monthly bonuses. I feel like there is no reason not to have them added.

Posted Jun 21, 2022
  2. Great idea would love to see this on Java and bedrock

Posted Jun 21, 2022
  3. This is honestly a simple yet genius idea. Players in some cases have hundreds of chests, but don't want to spend time in the main lobby. This would encourage players to wait in the game lobby if it's taking a long time.

Posted Jun 22, 2022
  4. I am a fan of this idea. Currently there’s not a whole lot to do in the waiting lobbies, and given that it’s quite difficult for certain games to start, it’s rare to see people waiting that long in a game waiting lobby. I think maybe adding these things, and perhaps some other features that are unique to these lobbies, may increase the amount of people who are willing to wait there for a game to start, and possibly get more games going. I believe I saw another thread suggesting the addition of small mini games to the game waiting lobbies, and I definitely think something like that would be nice too. Anything to keep people in the lobbies so that the game can actually start would be extremely beneficial.

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  5. I completely agree with what everyone has said above. I think it's especially a good idea for Java where games can take a while to start and it sometimes gets tempting to leave as there is nothing to do. I'm no developer but I'm guessing since there's already coding for Carl the Creeper and the chests in the lobbies that it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

-MC Minium

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  6. This idea is just genius! I see people leaving and joining all the time & This would give them something different to look forward to, Awesome! +1 From me.

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  7. 100% we need Carl the Creeper back in the waiting lobby where he belongs. At the moment we have to go all the way to the hub to get sc- I mean, to collect your rewards, which is ridiculous.

Posted Jun 25, 2022