• 659 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2743 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add more mini game

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by ComplexSanta, Jan 1, 2019.

Tags:
?

1. Agree?

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Not Agree

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Hello people, I think we should add more mini game in Mineplex to make people play more and more here some ideas:
    - Murder Mystery
    How to play:
    There will be someone who got pick randomly to be the murderer and the sheriff and another player will be innocent. The murderer can only be one people. If the murderer kill sheriff the sheriff will drop the gun and innocent people can come and pick it or collect five gold ingots to be sheriff. The murderer will have sword and try to kill all the innocent and the sheriff to win the game (murderer can be sneaky don’t let sheriff spot them. But there will be time if it time out the murder will lose and innocent will win. If the murderer kill all the innocent except sheriff they will try to kill each other to win the game.
    Here Some video it’s an old video though

-Tnt Run
    How to play:
    Every player will teleport to the map ( you guys make the map try to make it small but not that small ) The map will have layers but if the map small try to make a lot of layer than the other. Then when you fall to the end you will die. When you walk the block behind you will fall. The person who survive the last will win. In one game there will be about 12 players.
    -Parkour
    How to play:
    There will be level up to 50 the first level will be a easy parkour and the last one will be the hardest you can select the level then you can play alone to test your skill or play with other people make a competition if you want to. To make it more interesting when you finish that level of parkour you will get the price depends on the level of parkour that you play in.

Posted Jan 1, 2019
  2. Hello!

Okay, so I am already a big -1 on your first idea. -snip- literally has an exact version of this game. Not something we'd want to do as Mineplex doesn't rip off other games and strives for uniqueness.

This is already a game called "Runner" which you can play in the Mixed Arcade.

There's already a parkour game called "Dragon Escape". Not sure if adding another parkour game would be a good idea as it would essentially split the parkourers between to games which, as seen in the Mixed Arcade/Nano Games battle, wouldn't be a good idea.

Thanks
    Techno

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  3. Most of the mini games you’ve suggested are either located in our Mixed Arcade or on another server itself.

Murder Mystery - Unfortunately I’m going to have to say no, as an exact replica of what you’ve suggested is located on a competing server. Adding this would definitely develop some negative feedback from us copying another game.

TNT run- This is practically Runner, a Mixed Arcade game.

Parkour- I like the idea, but it seems like more of a ‘long-term’ game, and Mineplex is a mini-game server. Furthermore, this seems similar to Dragon Escape, another mini-game.

-1 for all of these, I’m afraid, but thanks for the ideas!

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  4. Heya!

I already answered this thread since she accidentally started conversation with me and @Bunni ,so I'll just copy my opinions that I already answered here:

Mineplex has two platforms for their networks:
    - Java (PC / MAC)
    - Bedrock ( iOS, Android, nitendo, xbox etc.)

With that being said, some of your game ideas already exist on Java version; such as TNT run, it is a game called Runner, and you can find it in Mixed Arcade.
    Draw and Guess is already existing game on Java platform as well -- called Draw My Thing. It works the same way as the video you shared. But these games don't exist on Bedrock version, so I believe this thread is meant for Bedrock? In the future, please just tell for which platform these games are meant (Java or Bedrock), thanks! :)

I also believe Murder Mystery is going to be denied, because other networks already have that type of game, and players will think that Mineplex is stealing other network's ideas.

Last but not least, about Parkour game, I feel it should be more of a lobby game, it just fits better than a NPC game.
    If this is for Bedrock (which I assume) I give:
    -1 for Murder Mystery
    +1 for Runner (TNT run)
    +1 for Parkour being a lobby game / -1 for being an NPC Parkour game
    +1 for Draw My Thing (Draw and Guess)

Posted Jan 2, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  5. Since the people above have commented on the games you suggested and how some of them exist on Mineplex already, I'll just give my opinion about if Mineplex should add more Mini Games. In my opinion, Mineplex is at the perfect amount of Mini Games. With there being two separate Mini Games, Nano Games and Mixed Arcade, it gives players options. The amount of mini games in Mixed Arcade and Nano Games is also the perfect amount as it doesnt feel to big or to small. Overall, Mineplex shouldn't add more Mini Games.

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  6. C
    Can you delete this conversation?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2019
  7. Clarify, please?

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  8. Well I know now that you guys don’t want to add soo can you delete it? (I don’t know how to)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2019
  9. I don’t have the permissions to do so, and even if I did, that’s not a valid reason to remove a thread. Additionally, some people might have different opinions, so you might as well keep this thread alive to hear them! There’s always the possibility of locking the thread, although I’m not sure if the thread creator is able to if that.

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  10. Ok

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2019