• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion ADD LUCKY SPINS IN BEDROCK SERVER

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by KINGAYAAZ786, Apr 14, 2019 at 11:03 PM.

Tags:
?

Wanna add lucky spin

This poll will close on Apr 24, 2019 at 11:04 PM.
  1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am here to give the idea. Please work on my idea. My idea is to add lucky spins/day in bedrock server.
    In the lucky spin there are advertisement tokens, gems, shards, crates etc.

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 11:03 PM,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2019 at 8:48 AM
  2. Jadguar

Jadguar

This type of system actually exists already! Voting with Carl the Creeper will give you a Carl Spinner ticket which you can use to spin his wheel to earn a prize. This can be done very day as well.

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 11:11 PM
  3. HEHEHEHE. Both of us mean bedrock. This might exist for Java's Carl, but not for Bedrock. As for the idea itself, yes, this should be added to Bedrock.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 12:31 AM
  4. KilledByVoid

KilledByVoid

Like it was said above, Java already got a spinner system by voting, but I guess that would not work like that on Bedrock, so they could simply put the tickets into the daily rewards. Also the build up can be the same as in chests with the rarity of gadgets and cosmetics.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 6:23 AM
  5. Acerna

Acerna

Err.. How come you have 3 threads? The first one can be edited to add the poll you did on the second, and to add the tag Bedrock/change your text so it is Bedrock. You can do this by pressing the ^ on the first post (https://www.mineplex.com/threads/add-lucky-spins.36504/#post-123082) and clicking "edit". It could be simpler to reply on this idea to have it all compacted into one post.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 7:53 AM
  6. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Thread merged

Hey there! I saw that you created three same threads, so I have merged all of your threads into one. Anyways, we already have Carl the Creeper to vote on our server to get the Carl spin ticket for Java version. For Bedrock, I’m not too sure if that is going to be a great idea.

Overall, I will have to give it a 0 to this idea because it may or may not implement to the Bedrock server.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  7. Jaekub

Jaekub

Since this is already on Java, why not have it on Bedrock? It should be simple to add so I'm fine with it! +1

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 6:02 PM
    RealDiamondKitty08 likes this.
  8. Yet again, I super agree with Jaekub here. Exactly, it should be equal between both versions.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 6:24 PM
  9. Jaekub

Jaekub

I don't think it should be necessarily equal, because then players would just play on Bedrock as a last resort. Giving some unique things to each server would entice players to play on both Java and Bedrock.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 6:34 PM
    RealDiamondKitty08 likes this.