• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11170 Players Online
  • 8280 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Add Hunt Timer

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by WilierSaucer495, Jun 6, 2020.

?

We need to add hunting time?

1. We want to see the hunting time!

2. It doesn't matter if you don't look at the hunting time!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. As you know, hunting times are can see only PC!
    Bedrock players can't tell when the game ends because the hunting time is not marked.
    When I play Hider or Hunter, I get nervous because I don't know when the game ends.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  2. I can see the hunting time in a special way, but it's uncomfortable, so I think I should make sure I can see the hunting time.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 6, 2020
  3. BlockHunt is a minority game and sadly this will probably not come anytime soon, I would really like to see it though.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    Dad and WilierSaucer495 like this.
  4. Oh... I want hunting timer but...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 6, 2020
  5. When you start at the blockhunt, it comes up four times in total until the end of the server word "Double xp weekend!"
    After 20 seconds, the game is over!
    So the blockhunt hunting time is 6 minutes and 20 seconds!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 6, 2020
  6. Its 10 minutes unless you played with the 2-4ish players who are leagues above this crop of players. Not as much the last one, but this one? Not a question.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  7. Actually 6 minutes and 20 seconds

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    WilierSaucer495 likes this.
  8. Lol ill be darned

Posted Jun 19, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  9. Hello!

Yesterday, I was playing BH on Bedrock and I really understood it's an issue there that we don't have any timer which makes me fall nervous because I have no clue about when my game is going to end and for how long left until the finish. I feel so uncomfortable when I play BH on Bedrock as Hider and I believe that for other players feel that too.

Getting Hunt timer will be so great addition for Bedrock Block Hunt which it shouldn't be something hard to add. We can put to the action bar (text line above the inventory). I wish to see it be implemented, so, I will give +1 and hope to see that in the future updates.

Posted Jun 19, 2020
  10. The hunting timer is very helpful on Java so I don't see why it can't show up on Bedrock. My suggestion would be to have a command such as '/huntingtime' to see how much time is left. In addition, there could be a message that periodically comes up in my chat. My suggestion is for it to come up every 2 minutes.

Posted Jun 19, 2020
  11. Great idea, WilierSaucer495!

I would love to see a timer get added not only in Block Hunt but also in Cake Wars! They can put the timer above the toolbar or in-chat (giving minute intervals). I hope to see this idea implemented!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Jun 24, 2020
  12. Hey there!
    I definitely think this is a very good idea, and something that I'd actually imagine should be present in the future block hunt bedrock updates! It seems pretty straightforward, and pretty necessary for bedrock's block hunt. Java's bedrock definitely has a reliable example on how bedrock's block hunt should be programmed to be, and with bedrock's interest to be as symmetrical to java as possible, I'd imagine that this idea should be in the game! Thanks for suggesting this simple change, I'm sure it'll make a huge difference. [​IMG]

Processed

Posted Jun 24, 2020
  13. So you're gonna do it after all these years? How about a scoreboard?

Or at least a more verbose "player killed player" with the name colors in red or blue to denote what team they are on?

Posted Jun 24, 2020
  14. Please add a kills and deaths leaderboard too.

Posted Jun 24, 2020
    WilierSaucer495 likes this.
  15. Good ideas, I want see kill and death leaderboards.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 24, 2020