• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12440 Players Online
  • 9550 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Add Gladiators As Bedrock Lobby Game

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by WowTamman, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Just thought this might be a good idea for someone looking for a quick 1v1, just like what Java has, or you could use it to warm up your PvP before moving to an actual game, since Gladiators was removed anyways. Feel free to post on what you think isn’t a good idea.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    DemonicCheeseTroll likes this.
  2. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas
    Personally, I'd love to see this added. It's a nice addition to the lobby on Java, and I would really like for it to be added on Bedrock. Although, since Bedrock did just get a massive update, I'm not sure how long this would take to be added. I, for one, would love for it to be added. It would be nice to be able to practice PvP in a lobby, and it gives you a bit more to do in the lobby. I think a lot of people would love to see this added as well. I don't really have any objections to this idea!​

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    Johnny Welamton, 0775 and WowTamman like this.
  3. I totally agree and would love to see gladiators on the bedrock lobby. I personally enjoy pvp and I hope it is added.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  4. Well, it didn't work that well when it had it's own npc, but now that the playerbase is bigger it would work better, however i'd like to see the bugs and maps fixed first.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.
  5. I would definitely love to see this added in the future, even if Bedrock has just gotten a "massive" update. Having a queue like they do on Java would be nice as well, and you're able to PvP your friends or just warm up a bit before a game like what @LT Tombstone 77 said. I believe that the current playerbase Bedrock holds would really enjoy this feature in the lobbies, myself included.

+1 from me :)

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    Spider, WowTamman and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  6. Hello! Although I do not play Mineplex on the bedrock edition of Minecraft, based of what I see in Java edition Mineplex, a lot of players do use the lobby gladiators 1v1. Every time I go there there is pretty much a duo fighting and enjoying it. So I don't see why it shouldn't be added into Mineplex bedrock edition. It's a +1 from me and I think it's not mandatory but it would be one of those quality of life features that can make the server feel overall just better.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  7. Good evening, WowTamman!

It’s in my best belief that this will give Mineplex’s players something to do while exploring the lobby, talking to friends, etc... With the “new” addition to parkour being introduced to Bedrock’s new lobby, I can’t see why not a mini-lobby game like Gladiators will be bad. So this thread get a +1 from me. (:

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  8. Hey!
    I think this is a great idea! It is always great to brush up on those PvP skills especially on the Bedrock platform. This addition would also give players something to do in the lobby. I do think many people would enjoy this feature, including myself.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  9. Hey! I think it's a great idea to add it to bedrock too. As a mainly java player myself, I do quite enjoy playing gladiators in the lobbies, it's fun and quick and adds something extra to do in the lobby if you're bored. I don't see any point in not adding it to bedrock as it's a simple thing to add.

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  10. I would love to see gladiators as its own game mode as it was an amazing game but instead of it being its own mpc it could be placed into the Classics section. This would serve the same purpose but without adding another mpc. I see no problem in doing so.
    +1 from me

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.