• 1933 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10371 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Add exclusive PPC title to included PPC perks.

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Klobby, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there! This here is a very small QoL suggestion that will only help people and not that much else. So, as stated in shop's description you will get the following perks once subscribed to the PPC subscription:
    - Custom Exclusive Cosmetic Monthly (Morph, Mount, Pet, Particles)
    - 2 Game Amplifiers per month
    - 1 Omega Chest per month
    - 3 monthly shard bombs for PPC subscribers
    - Diamond sword name for active subscribers
    - Power Play Forum Tag
    - Uniquely Colored Forum Posts
    - In-game chat icon for active subscribers
    - Triple jumping in Lobby for PPC subscribers
    - Official "PPC" community
    - Access to Surprise VIP Events and Information

While all of this is true, there is one perk missing. And that is the exclusive in-game title. It is still technically considered as a perk so I believe it should be added to this list for sake of convenience.

The title could be added for the Carl's PPC list of "active subscriber rewards" as well.

This is really a small QoL change that may not be required but still could benefit the new players who want to know every single perk they'll get once they subscribe to PPC.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    PapiKirito, cerns and Segwat like this.
  2. Hey there!
    It's super great to hear some feedback on PPC. Being part of this generous club myself, I've had some great experiences and some lovely cosmetics given to me. I definitely would encourage players getting this if they enjoyed extra comsetics and features on Mineplex.

However, if I'm not mistaken, your idea suggests implementing the already existing title power play club provides in game. If you currently do not know where to access it, you can simply head over to your titles option (the enchanted book in your hotbar) and scroll over to the 'p' section until you find Power Play Club.
    [​IMG]

If you don't have access to it you can head over to mineplex.com/tickets and create a new ticket about your concern(s) and you should be able to get the title, especially if you're an active PPC member. If you were talking about another PPC option that I wasn't aware of in this post feel free to reply and clarify so I can write a better comment on the idea.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  3. Hey. I think you may have misunderstood.

I know the title already exists in the game. What I'm saying is that it's NOT mentioned in the perks section of the shop description. That's the main point of this very small idea.

Have a good one.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  4. Hey there!
    It definitey looks like I misunderstood then, my apologies! I don't see any issues with this idea. It definitely would be a great addition to the description of the club and I'm sure it would resolve many questions players might have before buying it. I think that the idea is quite simple and would just result in a small change in the website so I don't imagine this to be a complicated idea. Since it is pretty simple I don't think there's a need to provide a lengthy essay to why it would be great so, [​IMG] from me!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Acerna and Klobby like this.
  5. Hey there,

This is definitely something that should be described in the PPC shop description. When I had PPC, I had no idea that there was an exclusive title. Not only would this make PPC more appealing to the community (especially those interested in titles), it will also inform members who are unaware of the perks that Power Play Club comes with. This is a relatively small change that shouldn’t be a big deal to implement. Great thinking, I agree with you suggestions 100%!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  6. Hey!
    I 100% agree with your suggestion. When I first subscribed to the PPC, I had absolutely no idea that there was an exclusive title, so I didn't use it for the first month of my subscription. Adding this to the list of perks would definitely help prevent players from having the exact same experience that I did. Overall, it's a simple addition that I feel would be beneficial, +1 from me.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  7. Thread Moved to Website Feedback.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  8. Right, sorry bout that.

Wasn't really sure whenever to post it in general idea section or website feedback section.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2019
  9. Wouldn’t mind this at all since the title is one of the perks you get when subscribed to Power Play Club. It definitely should be listed as one of the perks on the shop just to clarify and also clear up any confusion players have when they receive the title. And as some of the people said, they didn’t even know that PPC got a title. All I have to say really, but I hope this can get updated on the site.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    Klobby likes this.
  10. I guess it was just forgotten for the website part. *shrug*

I'll forward the issue/suggestion to the right person, so they can add it into the description. I don't know if they also forgot to add it to carl in-game or it was purposefully cut off, but I'll also forward that.

Thanks for telling us! I'll lock this due to what I said above, it's more than likely it was just forgotten. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.